Hawkeye__Gough, Puglord_187

Discord:

puglord#5313

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

contact my discord as i dont know how to put links to screenshots please

What circumstances led to this ban?

Lack of sleep led me to be too honest in Discord dms with a friend who I won't name publicly to keep them safe from people being assholes. the response was deemed Inappropriate and I was banned for "pending investigation." as to how it could be avoided in the future I won't be dming people on 2 hours of sleep over the past three days as well as watching my responses more carefully for things that may be deemed inappropriate.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

the things I do agree with are admins taking action and dealing with things like this. it shows they actually work hard and listen to those who need them. the one disagreement I had was how much I had to do on my own and put pieces together with little to no help to prove I wasn't trying to be creepy and was just too honest. it's understandable however as if they do accidentally say something they shouldn't the person who reported them could get targeted by the person they reported.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

a multitude of friends that have been made since I joined that I don't wish to disappear on. I missed the server and rping in it during the months I've been banned and the longer I'm away I wish to return even more ^^' 'm not really sure if it's an addiction or not but mineman rp is fun and I do wish to continue it on this server with those I have met

Attach other relevant information.

honestly, the ban for the investigation had happened what I believe to be.... a month or so after it occurred if memory recalls. after talking with Itdontmatta as he was the one who banned me I realized what I was banned for and spoke with the person who reported me as I knew who it was. talking with them we came to a mutual understanding and I apologized to them, I had honestly thought I apologized on the spot but when reading again it appears I didn't so I'm glad I spoke with them again. note I have gotten a new computer and I don't know how to link screenshots to forum posts... mods can contact me on my provided discord for the screenies of the ban and more information regarding my conversation with my reporter. I'm keeping that stuff out of the forum post as I again don't wish to put them in any sort of spotlight. I'm not sure if this will be visible to the public so I'm going to be safe rather than sorry.

Accepted. Welcome back to the server.