3 Year AMA

Qizu

Howdy everyone! I’ve never done one of these things before but they seem like good fun! Feel free to ask me whatever and don’t hesitate to share a memory we’ve made in the past im quite forgetful : ) 

also tell me what you want me to write next!

qizussy what is your biggest gripe about the server, and if you could, how would you fix that gripe so it was a gripe no longer?

favorite niche of RP? 
least favorite niche of RP?
favorite place to RP?
most memorable RP moment? (be it a cool battle, a heart-felt interaction, etc etc, just anything that was really good RP)

2 minutes ago, Traveller said:

qizussy what is your biggest gripe about the server, and if you could, how would you fix that gripe so it was a gripe no longer?

I’d probably say that my biggest gripe on the server would be how higher ranking players try to force stories how they envision it for themselves with no regard to other players. Just because someone doesn’t like how another is doing something doesn’t mean they should try to forcibly change that. An example could be ST not allowing things onto the server that they necessarily don’t like, NL prohibiting players in their group from doing things and trying to force an rp narrative others don’t enjoy, and so on. There are only a few things that can be done to fix it hence why it will likely be a gripe I have forever but personally I try to help combat it whenever I am in positions of power oocly or rply

5 minutes ago, un-w said:

favorite niche of RP? 
least favorite niche of RP?
favorite place to RP?
most memorable RP moment? (be it a cool battle, a heart-felt interaction, etc etc, just anything that was really good RP)

hmm this is a tough one. I really enjoy tribal roleplay with added magical effects as well as horseman cultures

least favorite would be human politics rp, way to much ooc narrative and action

my favorite place to rp at the moment would be my azdrazi place, lots of activity and fun’

most memorable rp moment would probably be the rex blowing himself up with 40 dwarves around him 

3 minutes ago, satinkira said:

when are you going to write a bird CA

I would however, I think that there should just be a general beast man CA that allows such hence why I wrote a hanyo the way I did with their animal counterparts :)

wub da ZKAH we've been here for the same amt of time!?!?!

let's rewrite all the beastmen races into one CA qizu

1 minute ago, TreeSmoothie said:

wub da ZKAH we've been here for the same amt of time!?!?!

let's rewrite all the beastmen races into one CA qizu

Yee I joined back when I was like 15-16, in my first week I tried to challenge KBR for rex 😂

Uhhhh, how are you so cool???

I say this with a weapon to my head.

Just now, Aiyeis said:

Uhhhh, how are you so cool???

I say this with a weapon to my head.

Always speak your mind >:)

2 minutes ago, Qizu said:

Always speak your mind >:)

Always :D :sweating:

What do you think of my characters?

The most memorable thing we done is when you was rex and yelled at woolie several times.

What epic old magic or CA would you bring back if you could, Qizussy?

Also, much love friendo! Thanks for all the rp and help so far since I joined the server <3

Just now, Simochii said:

What do you think of my characters?

The most memorable thing we done is when you was rex and yelled at woolie several times.

child.

has qizussy touched grass or gotten maidens in the past 3 years (real life grass and real life maidens (but i will take gossip on mineman version of the second))

Just now, Allengator said:

What epic old magic or CA would you bring back if you could, Qizussy?

Also, much love friendo! Thanks for all the rp and help so far since I joined the server <3

Izkuthii and Shade were really cool but sadly the shade community completely destroyed all opportunities to come back. I felt like if I rewrote it with the best lore in the universe it wouldn’t be expected because of the absolute f*** s*** they did :/

Just now, Barbog said:

has qizussy touched grass or gotten maidens in the past 3 years (real life grass and real life maidens (but i will take gossip on mineman version of the second))

yes I used to be a greenhouse tech if that counts also yes millions o’ maidens