Anamion, The Sunflower [PK]

Jedistar4life

Healthy forests mean healthy people - David Suzuki Foundation

Deep in the woods east of Elyisum a small child about the age of nine years old is hunting with her favorite person Keishara. "Keep low, don't make a sound" Keishara spoke softly in her ear as they watched deer walk by not noticing the two elfesses there. Ana was so excited to learn how to hunt, she watched the deer closely. When all the sudden they both heard a branch go "Snap!" both turn and see four men walking "Sunflower, hide" Keishara whispers guiding to a hole in a tree small enough for her to fit, though she watched as Keishara held her bow close making sure the men didn't come near them. Ana could hear talking and laughter from the men, Keishara looked all serious gripping her bow. Soon she could hear fighting, climbing out of her hiding spot she saw the men, three works masks and hoods she could tell their race but they were male. The fourth was an old elf looking man, wood elf. An arrow was flying toward Keishara when Ana jumped in its path, it piecered her heart. Falling to the ground "Nooo!" she could hear as her life was slipping away.

And so laying on the ground she was dead

https://s.namemc.com/3d/skin/body.png?id=1860d055f3209727&model=slim&theta=30&phi=21&time=90&width=600&height=800

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out of character: So this was really hard for me to do, I was leaving the server to deal with irl things and now I am back sorta. So this was a mistake and I dislike myself for it. I gotten a bad reputation it seems so I dunno what to say other then if you want to rp with me fine, if not that is fine too but just because someone makes mistake after mistake don't mean they are bad people. I have my bad days yes and bad moments but I deserve a chance

Edited by Starwarschick

Talinn sits in his room, crying. He truly misses his sister...

Spoiler

OOC: I understand your decision, and I hope to see you on the server again in the future. Keep up the good work!

Spoiler

Take care. Don't feel bad about having to leave over real life, it's only natural that comes first 

Keishara screamed out as she saw the arrow pierce Ana's heart rage filling her mind as she fired an arrow toward the men, she then leaned down to scoop the child up in her arms. Though her arrow never hit any of the four men, one came toward her hitting the right shoulder. "Gah!" she grunts out in pain as she slowly made her way back toward the city of Elysium carrying Ana. She could hear the men following, arrows flying she managed to lose them.

Reaching the safety of the city, she saw Eve there was pain in her eyes not only from the arrow stuck in her shoulder but the dead child in her arms. She could see Eve having anger fill her as well. Though Eve just storms off disappearing to the woods, perhaps tracking the murders.

Keishara was helped by Astrid, taken to the clinic and her injury taken care of. though none of it mattered to her. She stared at the dead child blaming herself. With the help of a friend Ehrendil they two of them bury the child as Keish started to sing

In the meadows filled with flowers, the sun shines brightly on the grass

I see you smiling so full of life

You go running seeming to laugh with glee

Oh my sunshine as you grow, I see so much brightness as you go

As the sun starts to disappear, I can only see you running still

Oh my Sunflower please come back to me, My heart is aching

But I promise you this my Sunflower, your memory will never fade

As she ended her song, tears would poor on her cheeks, though she left to and try and find Eve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just the voice not the song:

As immeral stands by the grave a single tear rolls down his cheek, he wipes it and looks at the grave of his child. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you and keep you safe. The sunflower I gave you couldn't do it so I should have been there" he'd say between tears. He would stand by the grave for a long time,  it could have been minutes, hours or even days. He'd place a small sunflower broach on the ground of the grave before placing a hand on the pommel of his sword and walking away from the grave "ill avenge you, if I couldn't protect you it's the least I can do" he'd say under his breath 

Ooc I'm very sad to see you go and hope you enjoyed the time spent in the silver clan and family <3

Leon stood at the grave stone staring down feeling guilt fill his soul. he comes to the grave, over and over, every night with a sunflower in hand. tonight he sits down and works on a jewelry piece. a necklace made of silver. decorated with green swirls in some places. like falling leaves in the wind of a bright summer day. he hums a lullaby his mother used to sing for him. Engraving a message for the child into the centerpiece of the necklace. a locket with a silver sunflower engraved into it. As he did this he sometimes mutterd out the lyrics. He sang softly. for the small child he met all those years ago. The one who brightened his day like the brightest of suns. Even when he was at his lowest. “may you sail far...to the far fields of fortune...with diamonds and pearls...at your head and your feet...and may you need never...to banish misfortune...may you find kindness in all that you meet” he worked and hummed till finally the message was done. he read it out loud to himself. “brightest sunflower...may all your lives bring you only joy”