sstrawbury

Discord:

zhao#0517

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

no-rp killing

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was no-rp killing and stealing other people's items and and i stopped playing after i got banned.
I committed a serious and consistent error in my actions, and iam here to appeal my ban and apologize to those i hurt in the process. I should never have done any ooc killing, as I did several times. I should have put down the keyboard and ceased my actions and thought about them. There are several things I should have done differently but did not. And I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
Of course, i took my time and reflected in my actions and i hope you consider unbanning me, please.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

in this context, this would be a justified ban and i accept the consequences of my actions and i was warned/muted but did not follow the rules, i promise to never do such a thing again.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I wish to join again to experience roleplaying and having fun with those i made friends with and explore new possibilities, LOTC has an amazing pvp system and an amazing lore and the people who work on it and immerse us in this world are the very best, and i would like to experience that once again after having left for awhile.

Attach other relevant information.

There is none

ban.PNG

Edited by dankspace