[✗] [Alchemy] Morgue Alchemy Pack

E__V__O

5 minutes ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

Can you list the spells I'm taking from?

21 minutes ago, KILL_MAPS said:

budget rite of scrubbing or true sight

Just now, KILL_MAPS said:

The theme can be similar, what spells?

22 minutes ago, KILL_MAPS said:

So your issues lie with spectral solution and death dispersion.

True sight - makes you see the dead.

Spectral solutions - makes you believe you're dead, able to create physical objects the dead can hold and, makes it possible for you to see the dead.

The issue for this potion is the last part particularly?

Scrubbing ritual - 12m area of a ward for ectoplasm creation/movement. The ward breaks ties of phantoms to the location and small phantoms can be hurt.

Death dispersion - 6m gaseous radius that inflicts phantom pain on dead things and paranoia while inside.

So while they have similarities there are differences, the ritual seems to have a big emphasis on a no go zone, more specifically 

• Scrubbing will effectively nullify any attempt to conjure ectoplasm within the region, whether by a mystic or a phantom (i.e. walling, deadbreath, etc).

It seems to ward off areas or utilised to destroy a phantom if enough mystics are present.

The potion, only creates a damage area which still allows mystic magic and ectoplasm to pass through. Only inflicting phantom pain if the dead enter. It offers something new and doesn't copy or take inspiration as the two share the same theme, they do not share the same ability.

Hopefully this helps.

I always love when new alchemy is thought up, as even if it does not get accepted there is a chance someone else will get inspiration from that idea and add onto it in ways we couldn't have thought of before. However for this lore I'll give it my +1

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.