Kelek

Discord:

arbit#0516

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

erp :sigh:

What circumstances led to this ban?

Was a bit tipsy and thought it'd be a good idea to play lotc as long as I RPed being drunk, it was a bad idea. Started RPing with someone who was an OOC friend of mine, got caught up in it, one thing led to another. We thought it'd be okay since we rped in #w, in a locked house. I was in f5 to ensure no one could be close enough. All that, but not once did the idea of 'let me see if this is even allowed to begin with' crossed my mind. It's embarrassing. It's stupid. It won't happen again. After three months, I'm certain I'll get a trauma response if I ever touch a keyboard with LOTC open while I'm not of sound mind.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the ban entirely. At the time I didn't consider the scope of my actions. I understand now that /even/ if I'm positive I'm doing something no one can see, it doesn't matter. Just the sliver of a chance, the possibility that someone not comfortable with it could have seen, or any of the long list of other probabilities - that is what makes my actions unacceptable. If everyone did the same and thought 'ah no one will be bothered, no one is nearby', eventually a mistake will be made. An emote accidently sent in ooc chat, #s instead of #w, so many things.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

Before I was banned, I was extremely active. I remember hitting 100+ hours per week at a point. It was fun. I enjoy and value every aspect of this server. This place is unlike anything you can find anywhere else. That's why I'm here exactly 3 months after the ban, with no hesitation. I miss everyone I disappeared on when I got banned. I miss so many things. I'm sorry. I really am. I will do better, and if I don't I insist on harsh punishment - because I'm certain I will.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Edited by Malflame

Under review.

Expect a response with 72 hours.

Please edit your discord into the appeal.

appeal accepted.

Welcome back to LOTC