On Aldrych

JoshBright

G4-UCx10h3l_1NEQka13B29bYXf31H0VqQYKVRU7b-CWmsGfh7mGeRxCDRyva2zEhFZmOkizqISmBMHVc9EcxOkCi3adLbRcP4vSQkuP2D9Gu01grXrGOiQxYZpY6cLP1ifN6A8_YrMwSMDcCE3sCPg

Due to his hard work and dedication to the Munnel House include that of defending various members of the house, learning the Household traditions, and aiding the House numerous times over.

Aldrych (@Aidan_CoG) is recognized & adopted into the Mainline of House Munnel and will be allowed to carry the Munnel name.

Additionally, Aldrych has passed the trials of the Golden Bow and has earned the rank of Knight within the order, Thus he shall be known as Ser Aldrych.

Mit unseren händen bauen wir unser schicksal

Signed

Sir Jarad Munnel, Count of Helious, Patriarch of Munnel

Sorise Munnel, Countess of Helious, Matriarch of Munnel

Aldrych picked up the missive without reading it or anything, seeking to do such later on. He walked into his home and went straight to his piano, opening the missive and setting it over his sheet music. Though he did not read it just yet, and instead began to play and scan over it at the same time. Upon reading the title his playing came to a sudden & dramatic pause, “Huh!-“ He yelled before stopping and picking it up and reading over it quickly. A, “Oh..” then leaving him, “That.. was entirely unexpected..” He says with widened eyes, before then returning to his piano playing, a small smile upon the young man’s lips.

A woman clothed in white wandered the grounds of Helious in the night. She paused at the notice board, reading over the new missive posted. “Oh my darling…” The mother of Aldrych smiled, a hand resting fondly over her heart. “I’m so happy for you.” The White Angel continued along her usual path to circle the midnight woods.

Thomas Komnenos read the missive, scanning it with his dull eyes. Yet with every word, more and more of a smile would grow across his features. “How happy I am for you, my brother.” The weary man said softly to himself. “You have grown immensely,”