My Final Gift to the Server

aiden0023

doxxing ppl's grandparents is a new low holy shit

wtf did the grandma do or like the rest of the family you don't dox someone because of a block game lol

Acre and the Acre community wholly sympathise with both lion and aiden and what they've gone through in the past weeks, regardless of any animosity between us due to events that've happened in roleplay and in relation to it.

We truly hope whoever is doing these doxxings are caught and their identity passed on to the relevant authorities, and we do NOT condone their actions, whatever their sick and misguided intentions may be.

Whilst we sympathise with the immense stress and trauma you are going through, we do ask that the clearly baseless and slanderous accusations that Acre or the members of the Acre community are responsible, indirectly or directly, are retracted and cease.

2 minutes ago, aiden0023 said:

Gets laughed at by the entire acre community in game when I brought up the doxxing.

Gets harassed multiple times afterwards by people from the acre community after getting doxxed.

Gets told by members of the acre community that I deserved to get doxxed.

Acre: “Guys it wasn’t us I swear.”

Of course you guys won’t admit to it publicly because it would cause for half of your community to get TOSd.

I don't know why you're continuing at this point, It's gonna harm you more than them. Would you post any proof of this happening here? So that, I could see the truth in what you're saying? Since, you know... you're throwing blame on an entire community.

On 8/10/2022 at 5:30 PM, Dogged said:

Who would it be then? 

Edit: Who else than someone from Acre care about Aiden and Lionb?

It was confirmed by mods that it was a 3rd party who took advantage of the situation.

They had nothing to do with LOTC, or with Acre. We did not dox you. No one encouraged anyone to dox you. We were the only side who told our players to keep things IC, so why would we go so far as to dox somebody?

You guys can try to villainize us all you want, we never doxxed anyone, never planned to, and we never wanted it to happen either. 

13 minutes ago, Lionhz said:

Bro stop talking like a politician trying to do damage control. None of your ******* fleepers give afuck about Aiden. Leave him and his family alone, and stop trying to dox him.

It wasn’t frill, or DPM, even though people continuously try and point it at them. It isn’t ghazrial or Nottingham either.

If you guys want to look innocent then stop holding a smoking gun and go back to your farming rp.

>"Hey we're sorry this happened to you, but we didn't do it."
>"BRO SHUT UP BRO PLEASE BRO OMG BRO BRO YOU DID BRO LEAVE US ALONE BRO STOP TRYING TO BE NICE TO ME BRO JUST BE MAD AT ME SO I CAN SS IT AND LAUGH ABOUT IT BRO PLEASE OMG."

Lol.

kids will be kids