Be the Best, by voting for the Best.

exogens

IMG_9736.thumb.png.036ca89716bad4bdddba2939d14a341a.png

The Coat of Arms of the Family of Endor would be Printed on the Sheet.

My Dearest Balianites, 

My name is Emir of Endor, formerly known as Emir de Rosius. I am a man of intellect and smarts that would serve and be under nobody except the generous, and the most honorable people like all of you. I am currently running for Senate as a Commoner, despite formerly being a Noble from Oren and Balian. Now I have renounced my titles to devote my life to serve and protect you, and your family and everyone with the Baliani Citizenship. You all may ask now, how would I be the person that you may trust in-order to make all of your lives better? Well, I am a man who loves surprises and would love to surprise my people, but I shall explain a summary of what shall, I, Doctor Emir of Endor would offer to give every single citizen here. Here are as follows:

• Improve Balian's Infrastructure with new, outstanding additions.
  • Improve the Educational Sector of Balian. Making it the most developed nation, by training future Doctors and Scientists.
  • Start Institutions like Schools and the University of Balian.
  • Make Balian the Richest Nation of the South.
  • Introduce new laws that protects everyone's rights, regardless of status and wealth. 
  • Improve the Economy of the nation
  • Plans to Expand Balian's Territory 
  • Starting projects that would boost the Agricultural, Industrial and the Service Sector.
  • Making Balian the most welcomed city to Visitors.
  • Start offering more job sectors to every citizen here.
  • Start a few projects that would make Balian more powerful in terms of the Military.

Any of these points interests you, or do you have any Questions that you want detailed, ready-built answers? Then I cannot wait to see all of you amazing people in my upcoming campaign rally, and if you want Balian to be the best, then vote for the Best! I promise this will be the best decision anyone has ever made for this nation, if you love Balian, then vote now!

I understand not many people are interested with politics and think that they are problematic. Then fear not! We are hosting free foods and drinks to everyone, and will give out free toys to every children who shows up there with a family member! 

I would be honored to see everyone here. 

May God guide us all, 

Emir of Endor.

Emir-removebg-preview.png.74d7c01ef0ff0f9cf5b953528ac30d4e.png2132505706_Emir_ofEndor_cocosign.png.56b0648c5586448af0f68aea7afdd466.png

A Self-Portait Painting of Emir with his signature next to it.

Emir.png

Lady Johanne Vuiller squints at her friends campaign post, mainly at intellect and smarts. "Well, then. Time to read all the campaigns.."