TO A CONCERNED LAYMAN

Balthasar

PEACE AND BLESSINGS

PONTIFICAL LETTER

REGARDING HUMAN & ELF MARRIAGES

17th of Godfrey’s Triumph, 1889 - 15th of Vzmey and Hyff, 442 E.S.

91J9xMXxJjyo5qtbLmYnoE7r1SnP7QtgSxc2ZlvhaXNsS8XR3Le-hPMPBQAR5lGoR80_5zUGH-jzklXhdwE-GmLRQcBkYdZgBCorQu-zY0RipleWQkMHsfW0dDRqYbAR7tWuj7ctijmAI_6g9fk_1YA

HIS HOLINESS PONTIAN IV, High Pontiff of the Church of the Canon, Archbishop of Visigia, Successor of the High Priesthood of the Church, Supreme Pontiff of the Church of True Faith, Keeper of the Canon, Missionary to Aeldin, High Servant to the Exalted's Testaments, Humble Servant of the Faithful and Vicar of GOD does write…

Some months ago We received a letter from an unknown Canonist in dire need of council. This man wrote to Us, explaining that he had taken a wife and the two were blessed with children. It was only when the children were born that the man saw that there was some sort of trickery involved, the children were clearly of Elven descent, confronting his wife they discovered together that she was an Elf, her true race hidden with alchemy as a babe.

The Mother Church is glad you have found the courage within to confront this matter. Many would simply dismiss it and continue to live an unvirtuous life. We must tell the truth, no matter how painful it is to you and yours, dear writer;

In the Scroll of Virtue, Canticle of Temperance it is written; 

“So I am the Most High, and in pursuit of My Virtue, I bid my faithful this: You shall not lie with your kin, nor those of other tribes, and none shall lie together but in holy union.”

The Holy Scrolls and thus the Church, does not accept unions between a Human and an Elf. The Church will without second thought celebrate the union between an Elven man and an Elven woman, but never the matrimony of a Human and an Elf. You must come forth and speak with Us in person, so we may annul your marriage if it was ever celebrated by the Church.

The misguided Descendants may deny God, His prophets and His good Scrolls, but it is crystal clear that any offspring born from mixed unions are twice cursed, in this case, brought into our world to live short lives and die without their own brood. It is unfortunate, but in Our eyes, the children of this specific union are illicit, in other words, bastard born.

Fret not, neither you, your woman or your children are damned yet. Through the Church, you are offered baptism and penance. This offer goes to all in similar dilemmas. The Mother Church is an entity of mercy, it offers second chances.

FIDES RESTITUENDA

FAITH MUST BE RESTORED