< A chieftain's end. >

Krugallah

6286a5679d1bbb2570d0713bf46439e2.jpg

The In-Between.

Truth be told, the Chieftain had lived a long life. He had met historical figures of his Clan, lived amongst them and ate with them, fought with them, killed and almost died with them. He'd see REXes come and go, he'd see Wargoths come and go, and all he did was watch. A Grubgoth once, and Yazgurtan twice. Once known as FATKUNT'RAGUK, the towering Orc was known for his fierceness in combat, his respect to tradition and loyalty, and his love for smithing. A true Raguk, through and through. And yet, recently, he had made a choice that - in reality, tricked into it - haunted his dreams. He had tainted himself. He had become a blood-sucking monstrosity. He had become something other than himself, hiding in the husk of the glory he used to have. He rose to Wargoth, and brought back more and more people to the Clan. Raguk was gaining respect, and yet, within, he was slowly dying.

He set off for a travel. The destination? He didn't know. Hopefully he'd die honorably in this travel, and earn his place and respect in Stargush'Strôh.. but that sounded impossible. Troqugrizh had pacted with the new Witch Doctor, and yet, it still felt as if he had betrayed the spirits. Betrayed his brothers. Betrayed his mentor. Everything felt off. The travel was painful - he had left with no food. No sustenance. Nothing that could keep him alive. The truth was that - Turkurz wanted to die. His dishonor was too great to keep hiding. His disappointment in himself was far too great, and as such, he seeked an honorable end, to a dishonorable path. And such would be found. The Old Uruk would meet his demise - happily so - being challenged by a large, almost gigantic elephant in the south. Its tusks rendered and destroyed the Wargoth.

And yet... on the other side... he found nothing.

Simply the black abyss of death, staring him in the face. Kor had taken his soul. He was soon to be hauled somewhere else.

Spoiler

So, Turkurz was really fun playing. I did a lot of cool things with him and a lot of cool things with Raguk, and even if my time was short, I feel as if I need to move on. Raguk needs new and inspiring leadership, not a returning player that reminisces the past every now and then. Maybe I'll be back to the Uzg some day, but, until then; Ang gund griizh!

"Hozh lug tu duh ragukz.." Was all the Grubgoth Kog'Dol Mag'Dun stated upon hearing the news of Turkurz'Raguk's passing, slowly shaking his head as he returned to fishing, "Anudder azh bidez duh duzt.." 

"Nub wae, turk nub flatzed! rite?" Kong'Sho'Raguk the olog asked after hearing the news of turk's demise.