Birthright of a Bastard

DahStalker

Birthright of a Bastard

7th of GRONNA AG DROBA, 445 ES

I, Lady Priscilla Amelia Ashford de Falstaff, 

The head of my household fully acknowledged the following for legitimization; Giovanna Florentine. It is with my keen observation through my eyes and peers, that I deem her to fit for the transition from bastard to being a fully-fledged member of the household.

Born from my youngest sister Margarita Baldwin Ashford de Falstaff, the young Giovanna has beyond proven herself worthy of her mother's surname through might of sword, wit, and determination. I hereby name the young bear, Giovanna Bella Ashford de Falstaff. As per the law of Haurul Caezk, King Karl III also does deem her legitimized.

May GOD and her Ashford roots bless her.

His Royal Majesty KARL III by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera

Lady Priscilla Amelia de Falstaff,

Matriarch of de Falstaff

Spoiler

Edited by DahStalker

Conrad sat back in his room in the new knight keep, having a small drink after having just finished the decorations with hanging up a picture of his wife. He looked over the various publications of the day before coming to one that caught his eye in particular. From outside his room a cacophony of noise from the knight falling back out of his chair and coughing on his drink could be heard.

Emèlie smiled lightly, her cousin legitimately apart of the family. The Heiress offerd a bit of a chuckle while folding the parchment in her lavish office. 

Addas blinked. "So... I'm friends with a noble girl?"

In hind sight, Giovanna probably should of asked more questions upon a random woman she hasn't meet before suddenly ask for her to live with she and her family as a ward.

She also couldn't help but think Viorica probably jinxed it.