Knights Of The North

Casamir

Name: Ahti

MCName:LigerSTRYKE

A bit about yourself: I am a seventeen year old who was left alone after the sacking of his parents carvan. I wish to fight evil undead and gain honor.I will serve you well and stay loyally by my masters side.

Your skills: I am good at sword fighting,sneaking,and sabotage.I wish to increase my archery.

Your goals:I wish to gain money experience and climb higher through the ranks.

What do you bring:I am an exceptional fighter and will do any task asked of me.

Other notes: I can play for 3-4 days each week and am 17 in real life. I also prefer to speak with good spelling and grammar.

ICName: Rigrud

MCName: Crippledpope

A bit about yourself: My life has been full of grief, as a child, I was sold into the mines by my parents for spare change, after my coming of age, and I had earned my freedom, I travelled to Aegis, where I met a man named Bircalin, we travelled together, and we became great friends, At the fall of Snowy fields, I lost sight in one of my eyes and most of my face due to undead sorcery, at a later date, a grand druid named Respiren helped me to recover from it.

Your skills: I am a great axe man! (( or at least, I was, when skills where about.. )) I love the rush of war, and the feeling of adrenaline pumping through my body!

Your goals: If possible, I'd like to bring down the undead. And if it was required, I was attempt it all by my self. My main goal would be to become a quartermaster. But I guess that's a long way away.

What do you bring: I can't say I'm one of the best soldiers in all of Aegis, Nor can I say Im one of the worst, I belive, however, I can fight for your cause, and I hope that will be enough.

Other notes: I'm willing to take orders from those above me, and if the hierarchy is well made, I will follow it gladly

Battle Record:

The claiming and holding of the snowy-fields undead tower

I had scouted out the inside of the undead keep several times with Bircalin , and reported the information to High Prince Native

Defending several seiges at san'jezal

And many arena fights in San'jezal! I enjoy fighting with the orcs!

Name: Bircalin Sturtart

MCName: Crippledbaboon

A bit about yourself: I came to Aegis a Halfling, I became a highly ranking member of the druids. Upon aiding in the battle at Wrath's Clutch, Aeriel blessed me with the stature of a Northerner, over the years, I became stronger, faster, taller and such. Until one night, the transformation was complete. I now stand a tall, proud 29 year old Northerner!

Your skills: I learnt the ways of healing through my druidic training. Becoming a journeyman of the art, healing all taht I could. I trained for many years in the art of hand-to-hand combat (( Wrestling lvl 52, not sure if that matters?)) and am a sturdy hand with a sword.(( lvl 50)) I wish not to improve anything as I am confident of my abilities as they are.

Your goals: I wish to bring good fortune, honour, and glory to the Knights Of the North and become a well known and respected member. I hope to achieve peace within Aegis through words, though, should the need arise, bloody myself in battle.

What do you bring: I bring my healing ability (( Only rp)), my dear friend Rigrud the Dwarf. I am a loyal fighter and companion and will fight even when I'm six feet under!

Other notes: I have no other information to give I'm afraid.

(( I feel a good idea would be to have a skin template for the rank in which a member is, so a Knight would have a chainmail look to his skin, blacksmith having a dirty apron etc. ))

Battle Record: The taking and holding of Snowyfields undead tower.

The Battle Of Wrath's Clutch.

Galahar's stand.

The defending of Al'Khazar/Laurelin/San'Jezal.

Multiple assaults on undead.

I will consider this for sure, As with the launch of 2.0 We shall be looking to claim land as far North as we can (( and I may be bedrock by then and one of our Knights will possibly be diamond ))

Excellent I and one other will be bedrock as well as a few golds, already several steel and gold vips. We also plan on building far to the north, what is your stance on politics as well?

did you per chance have time to read the posts on Lunavara?

We should also definitely meet IC at least by 2.0 or right after at the latest, i understand you seem very busy, as are we at the moment.

Excellent I and one other will be bedrock as well as a few golds, already several steel and gold vips. We also plan on building far to the north, what is your stance on politics as well?

did you per chance have time to read the posts on Lunavara?

We should also definitely meet IC at least by 2.0 or right after at the latest, i understand you seem very busy, as are we at the moment.

Aye I read about the town, Currently we have an open political view, we fight for what ever side seems more in the green so to say, we allowed oren troops to use or keep to fight wrath, we've promised to help the dwarves fight their enemies (( which seems to be the orcs currently )) and we fought along side the wardens and such at the fall of the clutch. We have yet to fight along side orcs, but they are a good distance away and doubt they would request anything of us anyways. However you are right I do seem to be very busy, I keep approving recruit's and more keep applying haha.

Name: Bircalin Sturtart

MCName: Crippledbaboon

A bit about yourself: I came to Aegis a Halfling, I became a highly ranking member of the druids. Upon aiding in the battle at Wrath's Clutch, Aeriel blessed me with the stature of a Northerner, over the years, I became stronger, faster, taller and such. Until one night, the transformation was complete. I now stand a tall, proud 29 year old Northerner!

Your skills: I learnt the ways of healing through my druidic training. Becoming a journeyman of the art, healing all taht I could. I trained for many years in the art of hand-to-hand combat (( Wrestling lvl 52, not sure if that matters?)) and am a sturdy hand with a sword.(( lvl 50)) I wish not to improve anything as I am confident of my abilities as they are.

Your goals: I wish to bring good fortune, honour, and glory to the Knights Of the North and become a well known and respected member. I hope to achieve peace within Aegis through words, though, should the need arise, bloody myself in battle.

What do you bring: I bring my healing ability (( Only rp)), my dear friend Rigrud the Dwarf. I am a loyal fighter and companion and will fight even when I'm six feet under!

Other notes: I have no other information to give I'm afraid.

(( I feel a good idea would be to have a skin template for the rank in which a member is, so a Knight would have a chainmail look to his skin, blacksmith having a dirty apron etc. ))

Battle Record: The taking and holding of Snowyfields undead tower.

The Battle Of Wrath's Clutch.

Galahar's stand.

The defending of Al'Khazar/Laurelin/San'Jezal.

Multiple assaults on undead.

Approved, meet me at the keep sometime soon (( I have today off but start a fresh work week tomorrow ))

ICName: Rigrud

MCName: Crippledpope

A bit about yourself: My life has been full of grief, as a child, I was sold into the mines by my parents for spare change, after my coming of age, and I had earned my freedom, I travelled to Aegis, where I met a man named Bircalin, we travelled together, and we became great friends, At the fall of Snowy fields, I lost sight in one of my eyes and most of my face due to undead sorcery, at a later date, a grand druid named Respiren helped me to recover from it.

Your skills: I am a great axe man! (( or at least, I was, when skills where about.. )) I love the rush of war, and the feeling of adrenaline pumping through my body!

Your goals: If possible, I'd like to bring down the undead. And if it was required, I was attempt it all by my self. My main goal would be to become a quartermaster. But I guess that's a long way away.

What do you bring: I can't say I'm one of the best soldiers in all of Aegis, Nor can I say Im one of the worst, I belive, however, I can fight for your cause, and I hope that will be enough.

Other notes: I'm willing to take orders from those above me, and if the hierarchy is well made, I will follow it gladly

Battle Record:

The claiming and holding of the snowy-fields undead tower

I had scouted out the inside of the undead keep several times with Bircalin , and reported the information to High Prince Native

Defending several seiges at san'jezal

And many arena fights in San'jezal! I enjoy fighting with the orcs!

Approved, Head out to the keep when ya get the chance

Name: Ahti

MCName:LigerSTRYKE

A bit about yourself: I am a seventeen year old who was left alone after the sacking of his parents carvan. I wish to fight evil undead and gain honor.I will serve you well and stay loyally by my masters side.

Your skills: I am good at sword fighting,sneaking,and sabotage.I wish to increase my archery.

Your goals:I wish to gain money experience and climb higher through the ranks.

What do you bring:I am an exceptional fighter and will do any task asked of me.

Other notes: I can play for 3-4 days each week and am 17 in real life. I also prefer to speak with good spelling and grammar.

Approved meet us at the keep sometime.

We are looking for someone skilled at making skins, if so reply to this post!

The skin will have, our In game faces (( for some of us )), a Mailed armored body (No helmet or anything built in) with a Tabard, the Tabard will be white with an ice blue cross on it in the center (( The same blue as the Light blue wool via the photorealism texture pack )) with the same blue around the edges as a trim (( if possible ))

(( the color of blue is as such http://imgur.com/24zGp ))

(( here is my skin if anyone needs to get the face from it, http://imgur.com/amfFD Unless you think you could make me a better but similar looking face :D ))

We are looking for someone skilled at making skins, if so reply to this post!

The skin will have, our In game faces (( for some of us )), a Mailed armored body (No helmet or anything built in) with a Tabard, the Tabard will be white with an ice blue cross on it in the center (( The same blue as the Light blue wool via the photorealism texture pack )) with the same blue around the edges as a trim (( if possible ))

I am ok at creating skins and will have a stab at it if you want?

I am ok at creating skins and will have a stab at it if you want?

sure show us what you can do.

Name: Wolfthal

MCName: Wolfthal

A bit about yourself: Wolfthal has a little bit of dark elven blood, his father being one. He was raised in Laurelin, the capital of the Elven Nation. He likes reading books, and finished alot of the ones in the library and not only that. Wolfthal learned how to use swords since he was little, his father training him. Archery wasn't his strong point but he sometimes uses bows. He went through all of the elven books that he could get his hands on and then started some of the dwarfish ones. He was fascinated and amused by some of them so he started reading some of they're adventure books. Wolfthal craved for new cities, books and adventures. With perfect timing, even if he was young, he got send to Kal'Urguan to talk to one of they're very low-ranked political leaders. It was pretty hard to leave his family for even just a few months. While he was there, he started searching for a dwarven library. There weren't so many of those, but he eventuallly found one. He went through the books there too. In his stay in Kal'Urguan, he made alot of new friends and enemies. He developed an arrogant personality. His accent changed a little bit and he also grew a beard. For instance, instead of saying ,,Oh! What a big building! '' , like an usual elf would say, Wolfthal would say: ,,Sweet ale, hit me with an drunken dragon...''. Wolfthal still acts like an elf and he can be pretty polite if he needs to or if he is talking to anybody important, just like any elf. Some of the people there called him and some people still call him ,,a bookworm''. But if anybody has anything against him, he will gladly take them in a fight. Wolfthal also enjoys the occasional brew, the dwarves introduced him to they're ,,tradition''.When he went back to Laurelin, after he finished meeting with all his old friends and family, he was in his parents' house , in his usual room. Looking at the warm moon and the stars cuddling to her, a ideea made her way through his head, running past the flying thoughts, till she reached his attention: ,, Why not start writing some literature of my own? '' So the next morning Wolfthal ran to the library and published some of his poems and stories. In the present , Wolfthal still writes in his free time,enjoys adventuring, swordsplay and archery. He likes defending people and fighting bandits, thieves and undead. However, even if he may usually be ,,the good person'', he can fight for money and sometimes needs to. He always wanted to join a order where he can fight against the evil and for money, and not alone.

Your skills: Wolfthal is very good with swords and can handle a bow. He is very creative, thus a good builder if he has the required materials. He can mine, and sometimes enjoys it, but it's not his favorite thing. ((I would use magic, but it's not avaitable at the moment ))

Your goals: Wolfthal wants to become known in Aegis, both feared by the undead and bandits and known for his writing. He also dreams of building a castle or a structure to be remembered. He wants to become better with swords and archery.

What do you bring: I can build and mine pretty good , and I am good in combat with both swords and bow. Not to mention roleplay, wich is probably my favorite thing to do in LOTC.

Edit:

Forgot a few things:

Other notes: None

Battle Record: Tried to end a conflict between a elven thief and a orc. Even if the elf was one of my kind, I didn't help him and suggested a fair fight with no weapons or armor in the arena. The elf refused and wanted to attack. I defended the orc and scared of the elf and his minion. I am new in LOTC so that's probably my whole battle record.

sure show us what you can do.

It might take a while for my inspiration to shine, so it will definately be done by the weekend

Why is everybody ignoring my application :(?

Here is a short version of the biograpy: Wolfthal was born and raised in Laurelin. His father taught him how to use a sword and Wolfthal learned a little bit of archery too. He lived a few months in Kal'Urguan, so he developed a arogant personality. He always liked and likes literature, and went through almost all the books in the Laurelin library. Some call him ,,a bookworm'' , but if anybody has anything against him , he would gladly take him/her in a fight. He chases bandits and thieves, just for the sake of seeing them frightened or the gratitude or rewards of others. Also fame, of course. Sometimes he just does it to be the good person. One thing's sure, he hates the undeath and would gladly fight evil or other guilds for money, but it depends on what guild he would need to fight.

You guys should team up with The Vikings of New Heimdall and Jelkhall, it's a mercenary guild, pretty popular. It was a tough choice deciding between you two.