Knights Of The North

Casamir

Name: Wolfthal

MCName: Wolfthal

A bit about yourself: Wolfthal has a little bit of dark elven blood, his father being one. He was raised in Laurelin, the capital of the Elven Nation. He likes reading books, and finished alot of the ones in the library and not only that. Wolfthal learned how to use swords since he was little, his father training him. Archery wasn't his strong point but he sometimes uses bows. He went through all of the elven books that he could get his hands on and then started some of the dwarfish ones. He was fascinated and amused by some of them so he started reading some of they're adventure books. Wolfthal craved for new cities, books and adventures. With perfect timing, even if he was young, he got send to Kal'Urguan to talk to one of they're very low-ranked political leaders. It was pretty hard to leave his family for even just a few months. While he was there, he started searching for a dwarven library. There weren't so many of those, but he eventuallly found one. He went through the books there too. In his stay in Kal'Urguan, he made alot of new friends and enemies. He developed an arrogant personality. His accent changed a little bit and he also grew a beard. For instance, instead of saying ,,Oh! What a big building! '' , like an usual elf would say, Wolfthal would say: ,,Sweet ale, hit me with an drunken dragon...''. Wolfthal still acts like an elf and he can be pretty polite if he needs to or if he is talking to anybody important, just like any elf. Some of the people there called him and some people still call him ,,a bookworm''. But if anybody has anything against him, he will gladly take them in a fight. Wolfthal also enjoys the occasional brew, the dwarves introduced him to they're ,,tradition''.When he went back to Laurelin, after he finished meeting with all his old friends and family, he was in his parents' house , in his usual room. Looking at the warm moon and the stars cuddling to her, a ideea made her way through his head, running past the flying thoughts, till she reached his attention: ,, Why not start writing some literature of my own? '' So the next morning Wolfthal ran to the library and published some of his poems and stories. In the present , Wolfthal still writes in his free time,enjoys adventuring, swordsplay and archery. He likes defending people and fighting bandits, thieves and undead. However, even if he may usually be ,,the good person'', he can fight for money and sometimes needs to. He always wanted to join a order where he can fight against the evil and for money, and not alone.

Your skills: Wolfthal is very good with swords and can handle a bow. He is very creative, thus a good builder if he has the required materials. He can mine, and sometimes enjoys it, but it's not his favorite thing. ((I would use magic, but it's not avaitable at the moment ))

Your goals: Wolfthal wants to become known in Aegis, both feared by the undead and bandits and known for his writing. He also dreams of building a castle or a structure to be remembered. He wants to become better with swords and archery.

What do you bring: I can build and mine pretty good , and I am good in combat with both swords and bow. Not to mention roleplay, wich is probably my favorite thing to do in LOTC.

Edit:

Forgot a few things:

Other notes: None

Battle Record: Tried to end a conflict between a elven thief and a orc. Even if the elf was one of my kind, I didn't help him and suggested a fair fight with no weapons or armor in the arena. The elf refused and wanted to attack. I defended the orc and scared of the elf and his minion. I am new in LOTC so that's probably my whole battle record.

((Holy Length Batman!)) Great job on the application I think I may use it as an example for the future. Also, sorry it took us so long to get back to you ((I have university and Casamir has work)) Welcome aboard!!

Are any knights looking for squires? If so please say as there is a backlog in the ranks.

So am at your base, there is nobody here, and nothing special happend to my character , like get a new house etc .?

What witchcraft is this? :D

Are you a ghost guild?

I'm probably not going to enter the guild, since you seem like a ghost one. If not, please show me the way to your base , I managed to find one said KoTn but there was nobody inside. I would like to join a active guild.

I'm probably not going to enter the guild, since you seem like a ghost one. If not, please show me the way to your base , I managed to find one said KoTn but there was nobody inside. I would like to join a active guild.

follow the north road out of the temple. If you reach the watermelon store you are heading in the right direction. You should see some signposts indicating the way to the keep along the road a bit further along from said stall. There should be a covered tunnel leading there.

((I don't know if you are in a different timezone because everyone here seems to be GMT))

((The server will be being reset soon anyway so there isn't much point in finding us at the present, to give you my honest opinion))

Just to inform you in order to join a mercenary guild you need a villain app, which is not easy to get now-adays. The only "guilds" that kill for money without villain apps are the Teutonic Order and the Orcs. So, you might want to join the KOTN :).

Name: Lothar

MCName: Lothar

A bit about yourself: A young adult of 16. Has had many encounters with Undead, prevailing on over 10 battles with them. An ex-member of The Guardians, which were dis-banded.

Your skills: Proficient at the bow, Mediocre at the Sword

Your goals: I want to rid these lands of Evil, and aid those who are in need of help

What do you bring: I believe that I am a good support with the bow, and I can hit a chicken at 30 blocks away.

Other notes: Enjoys company with others, and enjoys using the bow, which my dead father gave to me.

A bit about yourself: A young adult of 16. Has had many encounters with Undead, prevailing on over 10 battles with them. An ex-member of The Guardians, which were dis-banded.

Your goals: I want to rid these lands of Evil, and aid those who are in need of help

What do you bring: I believe that I am a good support with the bow, and I can hit a chicken at 30 blocks away.

Other notes: Enjoys company with others, and enjoys using the bow, which my dead father gave to me.

Just to inform you in order to join a mercenary guild you need a villain app, which is not easy to get now-adays. The only "guilds" that kill for money without villain apps are the Teutonic Order and the Orcs. So, you might want to join the KOTN :).

Seriously? Well I am not getting one , I am not an evil character. Alot of members don't have them. Same situation for that Viking nordic mercenary faction, it sais you don't need a villan app...

You guys should really make a sticky for this or a warning for new topics in the guild section, they are tons of non-evil mercenary factions.

I work and alot of our other members have school (( both high school and uni ))

Seriously? Well I am not getting one , I am not an evil character. Alot of members don't have them. Same situation for that Viking nordic mercenary faction, it sais you don't need a villan app...

You guys should really make a sticky for this or a warning for new topics in the guild section, they are tons of non-evil mercenary factions.

We're not evil, and we don't need a villain application.. Ignore him, he's talking all sorts of crazy. We protect people for money not kill for money, We're Knights not murderers.

follow the north road out of the temple. If you reach the watermelon store you are heading in the right direction. You should see some signposts indicating the way to the keep along the road a bit further along from said stall. There should be a covered tunnel leading there.

((I don't know if you are in a different timezone because everyone here seems to be GMT))

((The server will be being reset soon anyway so there isn't much point in finding us at the present, to give you my honest opinion))

So, let me get this straight, DO you or DON't you need a villan application? I belive you said you don't. And I am GMT+2, Romanian time.

Edit: Lol we posted at the same time