Knights Of The North

Casamir

I am excited about the renos and hope the monster battle training place is better than the last one. I want to become a Knight very soon and if any Knight needs a Squire, please consider me. I am a productive farmer and swordsman of great skill. ((I'll be by the keep often this weekend))

IC Name:

Ulfvarr_Stigandr

MCName:

Wellweee

A bit about yourself:

I'm a 52 year old Dwarf. I don't remember how exactly I came to these lands, but I quickly relised that I was a long way from home. Hearing tales of the Undead in the lands, and the disasters that have occured I've decided to do my part to help out, until I work out a way home.

Your skills:

I'm Competant with a bow and sword, and have experience mining. I can farm enough to live, and am willing to learn.

Your goals:

I wish to raise enough money to return home, or failing that to become a respected member of the comunity

What do you bring:

An experienced fighter and quick thinker. Sadly I'm new to this server, so really just experience and a good attitude.

Other notes:

My Character takes oaths seriously, so if you do accept me he'll be sticking around, through good times and bad.

Name: Animeius

MCName:bigdogsebo

A bit about yourself: My name is Animeius I am 21 years old i believe i cant remember much of my life I woke up in the middle of the woods with nothing but a sword. I have trained since then in swordsmanship.

Your skills: I am a decent shot with a bow and arrow. I am a expert swordsman. I am good with an ax and i can fight with my fists if needed. I want to learn how to build and i would like to improve my archery skills as well. I am also good at following orders.

Your goals: I want to protect people so nothing like what happened to me will ever happen to anyone else ever again.

What do you bring: I bring my sword and i bring my body which will help in any way possibly.

Other notes: I want to become a Knight of the North to help the people who truly need help.

IC Name:

Ulfvarr_Stigandr

MCName:

Wellweee

A bit about yourself:

I'm a 52 year old Dwarf. I don't remember how exactly I came to these lands, but I quickly relised that I was a long way from home. Hearing tales of the Undead in the lands, and the disasters that have occured I've decided to do my part to help out, until I work out a way home.

Your skills:

I'm Competant with a bow and sword, and have experience mining. I can farm enough to live, and am willing to learn.

Your goals:

I wish to raise enough money to return home, or failing that to become a respected member of the comunity

What do you bring:

An experienced fighter and quick thinker. Sadly I'm new to this server, so really just experience and a good attitude.

Other notes:

My Character takes oaths seriously, so if you do accept me he'll be sticking around, through good times and bad.

Approved, come to the keep sometime!

A note for the future, when the New world is released I aim to have us as an official guild (( with cloaks and all for those of us who use spout )) Ranks and everything will remain intact, and with the fresh land and such we'll have a huge chance to prove ourselves. There will be much building and planning that recruit's who are artistic can help in, which also proves you're worth! as well as plenty of gathering to be done. Lets grow our numbers before this new dawn is upon us my brothers!

Also I am starting a contest amongst us, the goal is to write a book, about either yourself, the order ((past, present)) or a informative book that could be used to teach people. Write the book, place it in the library, mark it with a sign. The best book wins 2k minas. (( and possibly a promotion depending on the winner's current rank ))

Name: Animeius

MCName:bigdogsebo

A bit about yourself: My name is Animeius I am 21 years old i believe i cant remember much of my life I woke up in the middle of the woods with nothing but a sword. I have trained since then in swordsmanship.

Your skills: I am a decent shot with a bow and arrow. I am a expert swordsman. I am good with an ax and i can fight with my fists if needed. I want to learn how to build and i would like to improve my archery skills as well. I am also good at following orders.

Your goals: I want to protect people so nothing like what happened to me will ever happen to anyone else ever again.

What do you bring: I bring my sword and i bring my body which will help in any way possibly.

Other notes: I want to become a Knight of the North to help the people who truly need help.

Approved and met in game, welcome to the order.

ooc: after reading about your guild and plans as such, perhaps an alliance we should form, more specifically in regards to the new continent for LOTC 2.0. I am the Baron of Lunavara Trouvo Souvok, if you would like to read up on Lunavara please visit the 2 links in my signature, we also have the Lunavara Worker's Guild which can also be contracted to help with construction as well. Let me know what you think.

A note for the future, when the New world is released I aim to have us as an official guild (( with cloaks and all for those of us who use spout )) Ranks and everything will remain intact, and with the fresh land and such we'll have a huge chance to prove ourselves. There will be much building and planning that recruit's who are artistic can help in, which also proves you're worth! as well as plenty of gathering to be done. Lets grow our numbers before this new dawn is upon us my brothers!

Also I am starting a contest amongst us, the goal is to write a book, about either yourself, the order ((past, present)) or a informative book that could be used to teach people. Write the book, place it in the library, mark it with a sign. The best book wins 2k minas. (( and possibly a promotion depending on the winner's current rank ))

I am a pretty darn awesome medieval building builder, so if you need any help i'll be there. I also have a knack with redstone wiring if you need any traps or entry things.

I'll have a go at the book writing with my skill at sign writing (sarcasm)

Due to the large numbers of Recruits, and the tiny amount of knights, I was wondering whether you could make a seperate branch of the promotion thing, except for acrhers. I don't think you can train archers in the same way as knights, so it would take an archer to be in charge of what archers do.

You can't have a guild made purely of archers.

Bob Darastrix

(PS when the world gets reset, make sure to build the castle really far away so that we can get farmland and ares that we can harvest friendly mobs for items such as feathers that are currently incredibly rare, it would also give us a lot more space to expand, at a fraction of the price.

Name:Herinoth

MCName: Unkindpanic

A bit about yourself: Brought up with his dad he witnessed his father being killed at a young age by the undead. Running away he came upon a camp of bandits. Learning the way of the bandits he soon grew in rank. When leading an attack on a caravan, he witnessed a little girl run in the forest like what he has done years ago. Filled with emotions from the past, he killed the camp while they were sleeping.

At age 23 Herinoth hopes to escape his evil past and set up a future for himself helping others and making a honest living.

Your skills: Sword fighting, but only in the way of the bandits.

Your goals: To gain higher ranks in society. To protect the weak and to protect the good people.

What do you bring: I am very loyal, will help in any way possible. Give me a task and the task will be completed.

Other notes: This is exactly what I made my character for. I just literary joined this server so I have nothing with me and to be honest a little lost on how to start up. Other than that I am excited if I am able to join. Also i read that you needed skilled builders, I believe that I am pretty decent builder and can show screenshots once my friends server is back online.

Battle Record: none for I just joined the server a short time ago.

ooc: after reading about your guild and plans as such, perhaps an alliance we should form, more specifically in regards to the new continent for LOTC 2.0. I am the Baron of Lunavara Trouvo Souvok, if you would like to read up on Lunavara please visit the 2 links in my signature, we also have the Lunavara Worker's Guild which can also be contracted to help with construction as well. Let me know what you think.

I will consider this for sure, As with the launch of 2.0 We shall be looking to claim land as far North as we can (( and I may be bedrock by then and one of our Knights will possibly be diamond ))

Name:

Bonks

MC Name:

bonkeywonkey

A bit about yourself:

I'm a 236 year old dwarf named Bonks and I used to live in a small village close to Oren until orcs raided it and destroyed it. I lost most of my memory in a bandit raid and I am good friends with an orc and a human.

Your Skills:

I am pretty good with a sword and a bow and I'm great at mining, building, and repairing.

Your Goals:

To become a great knight so I can guard people from the evils in the world.

What Do You Bring:

I have good skills with weapons (Swords, Axes, Bows) so I can guard places and I am a good builder.

Other Notes:

Nothing Much. :D

Please Try to expand more, tell a little bit more about yourself OOC, and what you will bring to our order.

Name:Herinoth

MCName: Unkindpanic

A bit about yourself: Brought up with his dad he witnessed his father being killed at a young age by the undead. Running away he came upon a camp of bandits. Learning the way of the bandits he soon grew in rank. When leading an attack on a caravan, he witnessed a little girl run in the forest like what he has done years ago. Filled with emotions from the past, he killed the camp while they were sleeping.

At age 23 Herinoth hopes to escape his evil past and set up a future for himself helping others and making a honest living.

Your skills: Sword fighting, but only in the way of the bandits.

Your goals: To gain higher ranks in society. To protect the weak and to protect the good people.

What do you bring: I am very loyal, will help in any way possible. Give me a task and the task will be completed.

Other notes: This is exactly what I made my character for. I just literary joined this server so I have nothing with me and to be honest a little lost on how to start up. Other than that I am excited if I am able to join. Also i read that you needed skilled builders, I believe that I am pretty decent builder and can show screenshots once my friends server is back online.

Battle Record: none for I just joined the server a short time ago.

Approved, meet us at the keep sometime !

Name:

Bonks

MC Name:

bonkeywonkey

A bit about yourself:

I'm a 236 year old dwarf named Bonks and I used to live in a small village close to Oren. I had four brothers and three sisters. My parents and one of my sisters got killed in a orc raid. I lost most of my memory when there was a bandit ambush. Then I woke up in a cell with a human and a orc and since we got away I have been good friends with them. the orc gave me the name Bonks since I got bonked on the head and forgot almost everything.

Your Skills:

I am pretty good with a sword and a bow and I'm great at mining, building things out of stone, and repairing most things. finally I am pretty good at harvesting wood.

Your Goals:

To become a great knight so I can guard people from the evils in the world and try to help defeat the undead and there minions.

What Do You Bring:

I have good skills with weapons (Swords, Axes, Bows) so I can guard places and I am a good builder. But I just recently got on to Lord of the Craft so this is the First Guild I've tried to get into. Also I am pretty good with redstone.

Other Notes: I want to become part of this guild so I can help other people more.

Name:

Bonks

MC Name:

bonkeywonkey

A bit about yourself:

I'm a 236 year old dwarf named Bonks and I used to live in a small village close to Oren. I had four brothers and three sisters. My parents and one of my sisters got killed in a orc raid. I lost most of my memory when there was a bandit ambush. Then I woke up in a cell with a human and a orc and since we got away I have been good friends with them. the orc gave me the name Bonks since I got bonked on the head and forgot almost everything.

Your Skills:

I am pretty good with a sword and a bow and I'm great at mining, building things out of stone, and repairing most things. finally I am pretty good at harvesting wood.

Your Goals:

To become a great knight so I can guard people from the evils in the world and try to help defeat the undead and there minions.

What Do You Bring:

I have good skills with weapons (Swords, Axes, Bows) so I can guard places and I am a good builder. But I just recently got on to Lord of the Craft so this is the First Guild I've tried to get into. Also I am pretty good with redstone.

Other Notes: I want to become part of this guild so I can help other people more.

Approved, when the server is up come to the keep!