Knights Of The North

Casamir

A note for anyone wondering, you don't have to become a squire to become a knight, it is a special rank for those that have a knight or higher take them under their wing. you can go from Knight recruit to Knight (though it takes longer) with out being a squire. However to advance within our order with out becoming a squire you must do plenty of Rp with us, and involve yourself in alot of our activities as well as help out plenty around the keep and find ways to show and prove that you're advancing.

A note for anyone wondering, you don't have to become a squire to become a knight, it is a special rank for those that have a knight or higher take them under their wing. you can go from Knight recruit to Knight (though it takes longer) with out being a squire.

Meaning If I or another knight like you, we'll spend extra time with you over other recruits

Doing complete overhaul of the keep and renovations, Lots of work to be done. Things will be looking good soon.

Name: Dan

MCName: D3LLI5

A bit about yourself: I am Grimjaw Darastrix and I was originally brought up in the northern mountains before our castle was raided by hordes of pigmen, angered by the smell of bacon from our baconry. Luckily I managed to escape to the south, where I have come across a small fort in which a few members of a neighbouring castle before managed to escape to.

Your skills: I am great at building medieval styled buildings, I run my own town of 20 people on another server so I understand what is annoying and how I can help, I am an expert marksman with the bow though my hand to hand skills are fairly limited, though i can hold my own.

Your goals: I want to be a part of raids and general killing

What do you bring: I have loads of experience in running a town, I am a great builder, I can wire up redstone pretty well and I am unsurpassed in my skill with a bow.

Other notes: I may need a hand with sword fighting

try to expand more and possibly move your fort further north while it is still small, as you are in a very crowded space with little if no possibility of farms etc.

inv please :3

Name: Sir_Burkester

MC Name: Burkester

a bit about yourself: I am sir burkester a knight of Oren. I am currently the head guardian and commander of th army in the white ravens guild. I own 2 houses in lauraline and I am usually in the north. You might know of our guild as we were the one who took down wrath. I am looking to join your order because I just want to help people as much as I can especially in the north after the unread incidents that have been going on around there.

your skills: I am a good sword fighter and could use a bow if needed. I am also a decent builder.

your goals: want to protect the people of the north and make sure they do not get influenced by the unread in any way.

What do you bring: sword skills and I am a great tactician, which would be very helpful for the order.

other notes: I can act as the orders tactician and take up squires as I have been doing for so long.

a bit about yourself: I am sir burkester a knight of Oren. I am currently the head guardian and commander of th army in the white ravens guild. I own 2 houses in lauraline and I am usually in the north. You might know of our guild as we were the one who took down wrath. I am looking to join your order because I just want to help people as much as I can especially in the north after the unread incidents that have been going on around there.

your skills: I am a good sword fighter and could use a bow if needed. I am also a decent builder.

your goals: want to protect the people of the north and make sure they do not get influenced by the unread in any way.

What do you bring: sword skills and I am a great tactician, which would be very helpful for the order.

other notes: I can act as the orders tactician and take up squires as I have been doing for so long.

Accepted

Many changes to come, New ranks, Rules, And a newly renovated keep.

are ye leaving the ravens? :(

Name Augor

MCName augor1

A bit about yourself- I am Augor I have roamed the land of Aegis since my family has died at the hands of orcs. After family died I was captured by slavers I escaped and woke up at The Cloud Temple of Aegis. Owning no real-estate i hope to establish a place for myself in the world.

Skills - Extremely Fit and can use a sword well. Has a good way with animals since living on a ranch all my life. Tough from the many scars that batter my body from time with slavers. Fairly intellegent can read/write. Also ok with the bow. I can also harvest wood from trees.

Goals- Hope to have a new life among the knights and further my education in the way of the sword.

What i can bring- I can bring my use of the sword and my total loyalty to the order.

Other Notes- Cannot mine( at all ) and has a tendency to have nightmares over his family dying.

May need to refresh his swordmanship.

Updated the ranks a bit, reno's on the keep are going very very well. You must now be a squire before being a Knight, no longer can you train and skip it. (( makes more sense this way, and now that we have some rank climbing recruit's it'll be easier to control the promotion rate ))

Keep renovations are pretty much done and we're looking at acquiring land in the North to take the fight to the undead! Still looking for plenty of fresh recruits (( for the love of god active RPer's only, we've been getting too many today is my day to RP with this guild, now this guild people. Don't apply for us if you are already in a guild or order, Unless you plan on leaving them for us. ))

At the moment I feel a bit lost. You never seem to be online and when you are you say "you need to do training!" the problem is, where do i train, what am i supposed to achieve from this 'training' and when to I actually get to do something rather than sit around writing random signs.

I don't mean to come across as angry and I can understand that you are renovating the keep, but if one of you could actually give me something to do I would be very grateful.

Please reply soon

Bob_Darastrix

At the moment I feel a bit lost. You never seem to be online and when you are you say "you need to do training!" the problem is, where do i train, what am i supposed to achieve from this 'training' and when to I actually get to do something rather than sit around writing random signs.

I don't mean to come across as angry and I can understand that you are renovating the keep, but if one of you could actually give me something to do I would be very grateful.

Please reply soon

Bob_Darastrix

All that will be taken care of soon, We are working on an archery range, and a monster training area (( the sign as to where you can battle monsters is posted in the lower barracks hallway )) also we are going to acquire land in the North and we'll station recruits up there with duties.

Name:

Bonks

MC Name:

bonkeywonkey

A bit about yourself:

I'm a 236 year old dwarf named Bonks and I used to live in a small village close to Oren until orcs raided it and destroyed it. I lost most of my memory in a bandit raid and I am good friends with an orc and a human.

Your Skills:

I am pretty good with a sword and a bow and I'm great at mining, building, and repairing.

Your Goals:

To become a great knight so I can guard people from the evils in the world.

What Do You Bring:

I have good skills with weapons (Swords, Axes, Bows) so I can guard places and I am a good builder.

Other Notes:

Nothing Much. :D

All that will be taken care of soon, We are working on an archery range, and a monster training area (( the sign as to where you can battle monsters is posted in the lower barracks hallway )) also we are going to acquire land in the North and we'll station recruits up there with duties.

can i go to the northern one?