A LORDLING SWINDLED

poki

Spoiler

This post is a letter and is only to be taken in roleplay by the people addressed. 

LORDLING SWINDLED

Tog and Yermey, 448 E.S.

lj0T6Jj8tG9yDeXKNr-hH44lzzSFi50bvEVtbKN1_by9IbfPs_AIrhVZVw3XbJGkvjKwo9eCObMMZLLkWpaCFF3aRlYK__tS6t76wVX43-ZJglDiOUhEh5l2qahXi1QpgAbWgN9IAYIi_vk7iRcy1qz5IxHkKTzvbnK90V7PgPGYUQwLi8VA2_REug

THE DEMAND OF THE RETURN OF VASILY SVIATOSLAVICH-GODUNOV

To my wife Lady Gisele,

I hereby demand the swift return of Vasily Sviatoslavich Godunov in all safety to Vladorgod. It has been nearly three months since I have last laid eyes upon my child, you have wrongfully whisked Vasily away. As sworn by myself, I have completed my penance by visiting numerous holy sites across the lands, and making amends with God on my own terms, not those who advise me. Additionally, I was also baptized anew in the Basilica of St. Henrik. 

Though I understand the feelings you have came to conclude to with hearings of my past deeds, it without a doubt does not allow one to act in such, my role towards you has been fulfilled, I have treated you with grace which leads me to question ;

For what reason do you rob me of my only child and heir? 

Signed,

Sviatoslav Jaroslavich Godunov, Nauherzen of Vladorgod

Kazimir var Ruthern sighs heavily with relief, having dodged a tremendous bullet by not marrying the Lady Gisele in the end.