DECLARATION OF REGENCY

poki

imPbWbi1uXdOVCGFChuivbJs-gfKAOyw9Tu_uEBBT-BjqfCSnS2-Rs5qhYCc5VgdbmN8S8Q1tDIO1t5aB0x0KtVl3TAsgW53txwZVnIUici4PpA3BUHH3a9WgQiy7aWZX5UoVy48er6RmEDEizB1DcGWPYV_R-IV2zZ7tuYLo13CjE1hzHCavo38tdbZKQ

DECLARATION OF REGENCY

QLZVn_1qxp3-kGhKk6wSFKUbkQ9JAytPfTr97FNoKIjPgn63GEdyzlLCmgvwbwDXUioIaFyIo5QngEFJX0tr6pwHWeGoEhBXL-l44Cn0ovwdrqnrrBtfjjFxSbVT_Wcb4-L2PpJH8dgFodkD_Tx-RJ_2EMJsbIjnutY0kwIu74a4u66dCaYmppFyEu_hSw

The Barony of Verskaya, loyal to the crown, has long been a bastion of new strength and prosperity. But as with all things in this mortal realm, change is inevitable. And so, we find ourselves at a crossroads, as myself, the Baron Sviatoslav son of Jaroslav Godunov has been struck by the merciless hands of illness and by such am forced to journey to the unknown seas for my healing.

In this time of uncertainty and trial, it is essential that the Barony does not falter. The welfare of our people must be our paramount concern. And so, I turn to a trusted friend and ally, Wolfgang de Vilain, to step forward and assume the mantle of regency. Like a beam of light guiding ships through a stormy sea, he shall be the steady hand that steers the Barony through these turbulent waters.

I have full faith and confidence in Wolfgang de Vilain's ability to lead with wisdom and integrity. He shall be the guardian of the Barony until such time as the heir, Alyona Godunov, comes of age or that myself, Sviatoslav Godunov recovers from illness. Together, we shall weather this tempest and emerge stronger and more united than ever before.

Let us all pledge our unwavering support to Wolfgang de Vilain as he assumes this duty. May the winds of fate be at his back and may the Barony of Verskaya continue to flourish under his stewardship.

QLZVn_1qxp3-kGhKk6wSFKUbkQ9JAytPfTr97FNoKIjPgn63GEdyzlLCmgvwbwDXUioIaFyIo5QngEFJX0tr6pwHWeGoEhBXL-l44Cn0ovwdrqnrrBtfjjFxSbVT_Wcb4-L2PpJH8dgFodkD_Tx-RJ_2EMJsbIjnutY0kwIu74a4u66dCaYmppFyEu_hSw

His Lordship, Lord Sviatoslav Jaroslavich Godunov,
Baron of Verskaya

Wolfgang de Vilain,
Baron of Acre

"Rest well, my friend. I shall take care of the Barony while you heal from that awful sickness." Wolfgang de Vilain told his friend, Sviatoslav, as he sat at the side of his bed.

Anatoily would gasp after needing this read to him " WHAT Alyona should be the boss now niet the mean man" @ibiou

When she had gotten home from her adventures playing child politics, Alyona had her governess waiting on the steps of Verskaya's keep. She looked weary, the lines on her forehead more prominent than ever.

"
Lady Alyona, vyr father..."

The rest was white noise to her. She had already sulked off to her bedroom and banged the door closed, her little cries unheard of in the halls. Was all that she was doing for the children of Haense worth it if her own father could not see it? She had craved his attention for so long, for him to raise her and show her everything he could, yet the heaviness on her chest felt suffocating. She laid herself on her bed and curled up into a foetal position, crinkling her dress, yet she did not care. It was there where she spent all night long in that position, not moving, not answering the calls of the maids. Instead, she prayed for her father's health - that he could see all that she was doing for him.

"There is a letter for you." Came a mechanical voice, twangy and ill-tuned. An automaton stood in the doorway of Manon Yvaine's laboratory, folded slip of paper in its mechanical hands. 

"Read it to me, Diomid." Bade Manon, as she bottled a potion.

"The Barony of Verskaya, loyal to the crown...

"Well. Unsurprising, all things considered." Manon concluded, as Diomid finished reading the missive. "I suppose I ought to write to Wolfgang... And see to the children. Get my coat, I'll be off to Verskaya."

Princess Sofia de Pelear supports her fellow gossip-writer as he takes on the regency! Nothing truly made a bond like early morning talks at the gossip pillar in Haense.