KNIGHTLY COUNCIL ATILAN BISHOP

The Knights Table

KNIGHTLY COUNCIL ATILAN BISHOP

37OOQkVtvzdw8ck2gbcdmGWD7AF6NKhdO9jBd-Qx13PLQyeSiMT7SYXIxWF8WJhRpQUMZtEpmRMZE9PC9v8bG4qyZEJBr_eOpJsN0m6LTVhyfCu_u6SywHaeSgFTISwQg86sYrmTTbw

Issued by the

KNIGHT PARAMOUNT

On this 5th day of Tov and Yermey of 462 E.S

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK

Over these last years, many issues have come before the Knight’s Table in relation to Ser Atilan Ironhead. As Knight Paramount, I, in tandem with the Meyster Knight and Knight Martial, have considered the substantiality of these claims and called the Ironhead Knight to a tribunal before us only just last month. In light of this tribunal, it is with heavy heart that I find the Ironhead Knight guilty of violating two tenets of the Code of Chivalry, namely:

• To protect, and serve, the weak and defenceless from the evils of the world
  • To prove one’s self through discipline, loyalty, and respect

I have determined that the Ironhead Knight’s inconsistent service and defence of the weak in turn gives rise to his lack of discipline and respect. Therefore, the Knight’s Table sees fit to revoke Ser Atilan’s knighthood. I do not doubt this man’s honour and loyalty to the Crown and the Kongzem, and I thus hope to see him better himself in this chapter of his life.

It is hereby ordered that Atilan Bishop shall no longer go by the title of Ser nor the Ironhead Knight, for he is a knight no longer, and dismissed from his Seat upon the Knight’s Table.

GOTT MIT UNS

His Excellency, Ser Conrad “The Bulwark” Barclay, Knight Paramount of Hanseti-Ruska

Damar lifsti va Edlerviki,

His Royal Majesty, Georg, by the Grace of Godan, King of Hanseti and Ruska, Grand Hetman of the Army, Hochmeister of the Order of the Crow, Prince of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duke of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margrave of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Count of Alban, Siegrad, Werdenburg,  Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscount of Varna, Baron of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Buck, Thurant and Astfield, Lord of the Westfolk, Protector and Lord of the Highlanders, etcetera.

Edited by The Knights Table

"Short time being a Knight... perhaps he will end up in the books for that." A Knight comments upon reading through the missive in his chambers. Shaking his head a bit and folding it up. "Lot of time wasted on him... but we all knew that from the start."

Kor'garr the Clanless grins widely, glad at the public notice upon his desk given the grey orc's inability to have attended the council in person.

"Veri, veri 'hozh." The declaration is sorted into a massive stack of various parchments and letters in a barrel labelled "Dokuments".