ON KUL’RAGUK

Jihnyny

THE WHITEWASH

ldbbgfZ9UVBIlOF2CfQsNWNQwyfCAVapZfx_Lh5AueIwQUFeLzhEkISnVtXIdycUBXqkVly7BhwJbOAtcHYEjcB-eblq7e74ypGh9Osj_D0znJUqW3RYY-mGvnD2eKJNFGiRQskxEyLcA48X53U5LXZnN93VaXk5lPMni4k0Yb2ch6MQiwtMR1fqjGnD5Q

tmhmxNEZaJCyN6OdCXBolbFFkeDiUJiji54mH70KSHgTbrYPLsjVjDKs8yiAWsfEqg_SzdzQXaFZsRrcaq-G8GNaenly2NN9o04pufC7iuIouqx_cCkcSD9oN4T7m0OW1MjfwQUMrdPKhIkJXVy9k8GIKsF4NRTsjenXER9jtCUIsIyBbOS1oKlk6Il0uw

[!] a missive is passed by a goblin through orcish lands [!]

KUL’RAGUK

The now whitewashed KUL'RAGUK has been said to be in alliance with DARKSPAWN. Myself, and others have confirmed this. HOWEVER. For he is of RAGUK blood, RAGUK skin and origin. He is no one’s deal, but the RAGUKS. Whoever plans to kill the ugly bastard would have to answer to SKULLCRUSHA’RAGUK in a MAT’MAUK. His details have been spread in the KAKTUS WEEKLI, he seems to have now the powers of raising the undead, having said so himself.  This filth of DARKSPAWN will not be killed by any other hand or weapon than mine, and so I claim, PROPERTY of KUL’RAGUK as a SNAGA

As for his crimes, I formally challenge him to a MAT’MAUK. I have given him the option of life, a last forgiveness with harsh punishment, but it had seemed he held his dishonor close, and chose his dark allies instead of his kin. I had warned him of what was to come! And so it must be. A hunt for him will be started, with the assistance of clan LUR and the HUNTSGOTH. The claim is true, and so his disgrace must end.

You are no longer a child of KRUG.

You disgrace your ancestors KUL’RAGUK.

You are nothing but a SLAVE to Iblees, and now me.

ANG GUND GRIISH

SIGNED,

TARGOTH SKULLCRUSHA’RAGUK

WAGHBOSS OF RAGUK, THE KINSLAYER

yCBLabYBM1dC2jAHCCzPWbtTcf9GphutFZaSqT0ooL6AX2iVDBEhdnsHoZzOwlQkOWrh6FstzkYqNnBf-aFXM-U4uxj0YqlH1FQNrZNi1-QUTRK2Ooe7CpY4lhPn7BOv_SqOobq5FRiAc8K-WDqWKDe0_TYn3pLZBDlFyr_w6K3_8vzhe-5xSrlrWD7tmg

The Rex simply gave a grunt of approval as he read the missive. The lost bruddah was to get what he deserved.

"Hi ahm nub longur ob Gazigazh, Agh neidur ahm hi ob leyd hi ahm azh dizgraze tu deeh Raguk lineh... Du nub zully latz klan nameh bi azzoziatin hihm lat wiff ut, Hi ahm zimpli "The Red Worm" agh nuffin mohre" The elder Motsham commented although nodded 

Kor'garr the Clanless nods in approval of the call to action concerning the ruinous traitor... Until laying his crimson eyes upon the word 'snaga'. Immediate the greyskin's brow furrows and the mustached Orc appears as if he attempted to swallow a peeled lemon.

"Dah ayg uv Znagaz iz ovur. Lat kan klaym hyz deth, buht wiz wihl nub lay chaynz uv irun on eny beying vor dehm tu toyl en weeknezz. Zuch prakticez wur nevur 'onurabul en dah azht playze... Agh Kul dah Red wurm iz nub Raguk enymoar, yub? Dah lazt Wargoth uv Raguk blahh'd daht."