Z i r c o n: The Sect Unmourned.

ThatFunkyBunch

OOC: The following is the result of roleplay, late hours. Do not meta-game this information below.

To those in my own clan, Jusmia, that have vague hints of the lore I am pulling out from the depths finally. : D :OOC 

I_L_gIMkjyf_O_HW5UXSuW7qZLokN_Bm4ss95W714bsH_Nw7Z9UEuCcLY3ABiSMZY7sozVP9fA1A1nO8Jp0VAYR6L_5RjK553D6LWb2Ps51ymXoVn1v3O8ZeHXXkFRlLRAIjTabmxTq__nck_84lmbU

3ByR3qF-oEwA-K-H8TMAavq3ULXro-kxnNeJld_6Bd6jwTb_CBWX0ORRqHqEQ_giHLeXGs2Sz1uNOX6JzQh-xTf8RFxfcdRNALCec9rxunGTibH6xtPjw_tvohp8xAAkSzJ2o20_Yf1MXraf9H8TlVs

By blood we begin, by blood, do we end. 

Spoiler

The shaman had never looked so desolate upon the ferryman's boat. Matum'Lur was a joyous spirit. One she often enjoyed conversation with on these little pilgrimages into Stargush. It was something the towering spirit took note of. Offering only one parting trinket of verbal exchange between the two. 

"Their is only one thing, you can do. The best you can."

Through the sunlit fields of Stargush, the Lutuamancer walked forward, for the first time in eons, alone. She had never made habit to explore the realm on her own since the new age dawned. Her feet carried her down dirt roads through reeds. Fingertips barely danced along their tops as they were passed. Soundless, her crimson gaze only flickered up with the sunlit rays ceased. 

Beneath the pale form. Towers and vast temples of Goth'Stroh, were but an inky shadow against a pitying moon. The lone shaman strode up the mountain of the Maehr. Ancestral Spirits long passed, enjoying the bounty of eternity. She did not stop for a single one, though not a single one cared. So up she went, until finding one of the many entrances of the cavern. 

Within she slipped from the moons light. Down dark tunnels, squeezing through gaps, crawling on her hands and knees. Down, down, down. Until light was no more, and only the ethereal glow of fauna and flora could hope to guide her. Hours passed, wondering the network of tunnels beneath Goth'Stroh. Searching in the nomadic camps of ancestral spirits that lived this far down. Though few and far between they were, as even down here. Spirits typically stayed away. Claiming something laid beneath Stargush itself. 

How long had she been down here? Days? Weeks? Roaming with the nomadic clans. Moving with the Lurker herds, and partaking in their ritualistic hunts. 

She did not know. Though her search would not be in vain. Her journey was near its end. The shaman pushed on. To a vast, aquifer. Faint, red lights danced on the other side. But the Garnenite knew what they were. With the aid of a boat of reeds and long oar. She could finally make it across. Through the water, silent. 

The boat, stopped against a rocky shore. Figures in red shawls, covered in scars and tattoos stopped their chanting and singing. Masked in bone and metal. Crimson Ichor staining their foreheads. All turned their gaze to the lone Jusmia. Slowly, she stepped forward off the reeds. Offering her hands out. One by one they walked around her. Ushering her into their encampment. Old stone kept clean and orderly. Marked with paintings of ancient Maehr. The left the shaman alone. Deep within the stone structure. Before suddenly, she fell into oblivion. Screaming with the descent. 

When she rose, she arose from a vast pool of Ichor, though not alone. A towering figure offered her a hand. Which the shaman shakily took. When it spoke, she could not help but let the tears fall from her eyes. 

"Qudlia Jusmia. For the answers you seek, there is but one sect you will belong to. But one place for you in Stargush. That place is here. From Blood we begin, by blood we end. 

Rejoice. Zircon is your guide. To know the power in blood. We are scorned. Though without us, my brothers and sisters would have never escaped Magara'lin.

It is time..you learned...the truth of our clan. Of my family."

"Qudlia of Zircon."

Spoiler

Qudlia Dagoth Ur Blood Mage Arc LEZDUIT 
Divine Dagoths at Morrowind Nexus - mods and community