kazoo

Minecraft IGN(s):

wwafflesz kazoooooooooo

Discord:

hz_kazoo#4449

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1053386604875624519/1080265953889226904/2023-03-01.png

What circumstances led to this ban?

A month ago I decided to do villainy in Petra. A friend and I went into the tavern and decided to take some of the people there hostage after we broke into the winery. As the roleplay strained on, I got frustrated and tried to make light of the situation. Pancho sent an emote in chat in Spanish/Hyspian that said “Why are you capturing kids, are you Philip II ”. I sent a gif into the looc that I saw a while ago that is about the player that played Philip II. I thought it would ease the tension between both parties, which in retrospect is inappropriate because it addresses a very sensitive topic and understandably got the worst reaction possible. Seeing how the situation was getting more and more intense, I got nervous and my roleplay started lacking quality and my villainy roleplay became very poor, with some really bad emotes on my part.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

There are no aspects of this ban that I disagree with firstly because my villainy roleplay lacked realism, detailing and quality. Secondly after having some time to think about my actions I realized that it was extremely inappropriate. When sending the gif I only meant to amuse the players. Sending that gif in the spur of the moment.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

I think lotc is a great place to roleplay and have fun. I have made many friends in the community and would love to roleplay and hang out with them once again. If I am unbanned I will not repeat any of my mistakes and roleplay with good faith once again.

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Accepted.

Though, I ask that you remember our previous conversations about your role in conflict on the server. Next time, we're not going to be easy on you. 

Welcome back.