The Birth of Hammerheads

tadabug2000

THE BIRTH OF HAMMERHEADS

fT7GrUvKighA6L8-Z_juorcYoDJcnyf26KfBbktcQXPdjM-nZ-k1JL4096XnzmF0Sf7GWVohYYfEK5SY2H__BKBq6cXXGDNlf46yjV4gdVEp2I_7Igm3P_Y9QSfMirmrJKN6dm2Hjxow59trO3sIUZM

“By Bones and Barrows.”

Per Ossa et in Barcis

Issued by

The Barony of Marsana

With the recent marriage of Baron Gaius var Ruthern and Baroness Mariya Ruthern, their union has proven fruitful. Such so, that a blessing of children has been granted to that of the family, that of twins.

The newly blessed couple, keeping this in mind, alongside the traditions of their families, have thus given their children this name:

Don Demetrius Laonicus var Ruthern, Heir to the Barony of Marsana and its holdings @oryP

and

Dona Charlotte Valentina vas Ruthern of the Barony of Marsana @Kitomine

As is with Canonist tradition, both babies have been baptized and the couple has sequestered themselves within their home so as to familiarize themselves with the newly gained children to the Ruthern household.

We ask those of Balian and that of the Rutherns to extend a warm welcome to these future leaders of society.

Signed,

HIS LORDSHIP, Gaius Rosius var Ruthern, Baron of Marsana, Minister of Interior of the Kingdom of Balian

UO6LqubXDHwz5gNZVFYDAlBcyb89FqfkQCAXA9kSHox5oH17Ax5Qrx3MXrtT53QDcrhNWKt7NKwPrvBtlKiDCpIXSLAL_WY_yPvs8Ju5OH2-PbMKYo6lz7C1QnHaCsMp_TGU0zBVS3SgWyN1TPZ7A8w

HER LADYSHIP, Mariya Elizabeth Ruthern, Baroness of Marsana, Ambassador of Balian

ac7z3rdRpI4vvvXjtalNoHSlXOlQOLyLBg_3fCW9uvk_LnFs8DmfVJLCmz2USyYXl991V1WAkPDYZ-sRGe8OWURuJEu9bRL9aLAG2MZ8-FBNn_rNubNc-qwF3W2GOcrz5Jb04oD4_i0f-AHJtTGXzm4

5QngUYAOlRaXN92a-DVfYbWB7j32VSLNMyClgGyKNupQkgMg-9TNO5PGHYtH5cUEf3FTQtR91Pjd7Vq7O4Xp_MLZzzTKmeLNSEOjzQJgMD6AgzekTfdKpTVk43EBkyg-KjhjyEs7wjencHqfcPMX4w4

Spoiler

I am born 

8 minutes ago, oryP said:
  Hide contents

I am born 

Spoiler

Imagine being born