Thainic Holy Union

A post on the Bywater Quest Board has been set up!

I, Doderic Dengalberry, hereby announce the upcoming holy union of Thain Cyrus Collingwood and Magnolia Fiddleberry! All proper halflings and  biggun allies shall convene in two pumpkin days at the United Knoxist Church in Bywater. I will quickly officiate the wedding (no one likes long, boring, and drawn out weddings) then afterwards I’ll serve drinks in the Bywater tavern and we are all getting wasted!

knoxistchurch.jpg.a49b5b561007f8ec9e9ca1ff27a489a5.jpg

((OOC: Come to Bywater Friday at 5pm EST (9pm UK time) for @Hearth and @salamanderfantasy‘s persona's wedding! It’ll be a good old fashion shenanigan filled halfling party!))

Magnolia Fiddleberry, who got engaged after crashing a party and loathes wedding planning, is as surprised to learn her own wedding date as everyone else. She then begins to post invitations to every important family she can think of in hopes of gathering more wedding gifts.

Kor'garr the Clanless blinks in surprise, before taking out a draft article from the "already finished" pile and setting up to write several more paragraphs.

"Seems loike everehbodeh's ge''in' married now. Grea' news!" says Mimosa Applefoot-Nimblefoot, Mayor of Bywater.