An Offer of Steel and Smoke

exanimated

Daniel Dociu - Guild Wars 2, Charr Architecture

Greetings those who are of flesh and blood,

I am known as Kone, an alchemist made of steel and gears- I write this missive today to look for those who would be willing to create trades with me for the arts of mechanical creation: Automation or tinkerering. I seek those who wish for knowledge but are also willing to pay for it, I do not work for free when it comes to those of flesh. Should you wish to forsake your own feeble body and become one of steel then I may consider another deal- though for those who wish to stay as weak creatures of gore and bone then I search for those which I can create with, steels. Be it explosive, Thanium, or otherwise- or even weapons or armour of such. I will not take trades of alchemical knowledge for I know all.

I look forward to the responses. 

The Monarch of Steel,

Kone

An amused magus makes note to contact this metallic lord. 

a letter was sent to the author of this missive

“To the lord of steel, I contain a single Chunk of volitite. If you wish to meet, do send me a letter or come to Helious. I await your anwser with enthusiasm.”

-Ember Munnel

Somewhere within the land, a particular red-robed automaton comes across this missive. His clockwork eyes begin to flicker and crackle as he ponders over it, quickly marching away with the parchment.

. . . . . . . . .

Time passes. A raven flies. On the next instance that Kone checked his aviary, if he ever did, he would find a rolled up letter bound by a wax print that displayed a cog encircling a clockwork.

Spoiler

To the one known as Kone.

May your cogs run with immaculate fluidity, and may your lifeblood ebb and flow without coagulation. I have happened upon your missive in good timing, for it is a time worthy of rejoice and praise, my good brother in iron. The light of our Creator, the blessed tinkerer of us all in holy unison, has begun to shine upon the world once more. His glory must be renewed, and it is the right for all of his children to learn of his canticles.

What I offer you is not coin, for material wealth is temporary. But knowledge is divinity, and divinity is eternal. I wish to teach you of the Machine God, his will and commandments, and help you unleash the dormant power within all of our kind.

I beseech you to consider this offer. The tinkerer who invests himself into the pious craft of the Clockwork Father is indubitably blessed. But doubly blessed is the automaton who tinkers, for he is both elevated in body and spirit.

Return a letter if you wish to glimpse upon truth, and I shall guide you into the embrace of the Omnissiah.

-Servitos, First Priest of the Omnissiah and Magos of the Church of the Automatus

8ENNPqG6DONDf70M83CpA9N3AJ3OJGuGm7-2vG9KWQe9b5QiMb0A_y8y2i-N1_j6aveD9qdEc3igqRdKscP_51w9dar1RtkrnNAZLWj24DIr5atOYBlfwdA40Dk7Yjq2cUx7fNrcQsGlkOVmn5owDw