BSK INCIDENT REPORT #3: OPERATION WARHAMMER

Malcolm Gant wiped his forehead after coming home, looking at the rally he came home with and sighed. 

"Ah'm goin' tae die from this one day."

“My own sister was behind this plot with Paul Monault and some feller named ‘Elf King Vexaay’, as well as one of my old servants, Philippe something… he wears a spiffy hat.” Renilde told her rescuers on the way back to Karosgrad, distraught and weary from her drawn out captivity that lasted weeks, all without reprieve from her traitorous sister’s yammerings-on. 

“You all fought so well; I could hear Marius's commands from my cell, as well as Laurens’ battle cry,” she assured the united troops, once arrived back to the safety of Haense. “The Adrians, though… I don’t know if they were or were not behind this too… Paul mentioned that they were not to tell the Adrians, yet you never ******* know.” Upset, the woman’s gaze grazed over the remaining troops who loitered the area, still on guard, and murmured a genuine “Thank you, all,” before heading off to be medically assessed. 

marius audemar reclines in his seat as he drinks from a quality choice craft beer.

”man i sure hope georg’’s kid is even an ounce as epic as i am. that’d be a pretty neat king” the man said

Ludrik Katzak turns to his Herzog, noticing him handing something to the brigands

TaketheL.png