Love Thy Neighbor

Aengoth

A public letter is posted on town boards

biBQZhN.jpg

@Nooblius

My Lord, I petition thee to sponsor my work. I am an aspiring artist seeking employ. In this draft of a sculpture I seek to capture the woes of our brothers in Minitz who shoulder the burden of Aaun. I hear rumours that they have begun to refurbish empty granaries to house their noble squatters. With this art we may even promote some sort of charity to aid them.

-Ernst Salson

"Damn he's got the heavies!" Sir Darius exclaimed.

"Kakakaka," chuckled a Yakuza Tech Boss at the artistic rendition of the sociopolitical climate of the Heartlands. During these desperate times of occupation it was the humor drawn from it that relieved the Oyashiman for a mere minute despite the ever looming threat of Mori-Black Outs and a rice famine.

"The good artist seems to have accidentally carved the wrong faces. The top one should be whoever the Duke of Adria is and the bottom one all those Renatian and Blackvale import mercenaries who kept hollering 'Wewuz Adrians' just to dissapear off the face of the earth as soon as conflict was done" commented the blind Ludrik Katzak