The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

OKay the previous 3 applications i just accepted can you please go onto Teamspeak

I haven't been on much recently. I really don't have any excuse other than that I've been playing team fortress 2 instead of minecraft. I'll be sure to get on at some points, but I won't be on as much as I was two weeks ago.

You can friend me on steam or visit my clan website to come play tf2 with me if you want.

Also, the ascended are building a northern city. We should get in on that.

I dont know weres kramoroe so can some one guide me to the base im in teaspeak if you want to tell me.

at around 4:45 pm in AEST (australian eastern standard time) I have school on so i can only get on that time during the week but on weekends i am on pretty much all day. Also ATTENTION ALL LOST ONES: Our new base is in kramoroe it was the old fort that belonged to the sa and then the holmes took over and know it is ours so report there and bring some supplies because we will be assigning rooms and squads it would be a great help and i need to know what time is best for all of you to be on because i want to shoot some footage for an intro to a lp for the lost ones i will be doing so please post that thanks for your patience everyone!!

Okey... So that would be around 1PM CET summer time.

I am on throughout the day at random times, but I tend to leave TeamSpeak on most of the day, So if you need me then look onto Teamspeak in The Lost One's channel and search for me.

Members:

Lost Guardian : Lost Guardian Frozenblade (Callum2357) (me)

Lost Apostle:

Mysterious wanderer (Pointblank898)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

Lost Keeper: Calinder the sly (1337SH0T)

Purifiers:

Gulroid (Zuluman)

Lost Whisperer: Bastion (Lastchance2099)

Lost listeners: Gulroid (Zuluman)

Phoenix Lord: Eramil (forgottendebt)

Lost Commander:

Lost Captain:

Number of Night walkers: 2 (names not displayed due to secrecy)

Lost Protectors:

Shaidar (EvilProphecy)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

kai,yee (yee2)

Vance (VANCe42)

Followers:

Shaidar (EvilProphecy)

Wanderer (IIGiestII )

kai,yee (yee2)

Vance (VANCe42)

This is the revised list tell me if i got something wrong. And keep in mind we need you all to get on ts and report to the fort

Here are the base co-ords since none of you seem to know where kramoreo is:

X: - 846

Z: 114

Bring supplies and tools and join the ts chat!

Roleplaying Name:Tybalt

Minecraft Name:kukuskinas

Your fighting experience:not much rp killed some muggers who tried to mug me

How long you have played Minecraft:1.5 years

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft:3-4weeks

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones:Becouse I could help you fight the undead

Your Background/History (post a link)http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=5761&p=20753&hilit=kukuskinas#p20753

Other Information:I dont like swords, becouse an axe is the best weapon!

I added a new poll please ignore the Options that are not Ork, Elf,Human,Dwarf Yes, No. If an option is in the poll and is not in this list please do not select it THankyou

The doors have been turned into a gate :(

I cant go back when I go out for materials alone.

Is there a way to open the gate outside ? Thanks.

Roleplaying Name: Solaria

Minecraft Name: Beetwaaf

Your fighting experience: I've been killing monsters all the way from day one and I've never been mugged because i slit the throats of the muggers

How long you have played Minecraft: I've played minecraft for about 2 years

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 2 weeks

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: i think i'm worthy because of all my earlier experience with monsters and the undead

Your Background/History (post a link)

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11040

Other Information:

nothing other than that i think i would be a valuable resource for this guild

kukuskinas and Beetwaaf you have been accepted report to the fort and get on ts

ATTENTION ALL LOST ONES!! Get on TS now i am giving out a Mission and that is important because we do not have long get on ASAP

What happened was a player called mylimo7 was threatening callum (callum was standing on fort wall mylimo was on bridge) and demanded callum give items or minas, I snuck around behind the person in case anything happened (we were having problems with players griefing and walking in GMs refused to answer our calls for help!) He attacked Callum with bow and arrows I came out behind him and killed him (mylimo7) then not 5 min later mylimo7 comes back and demands his items back I tried explaining to him that he lost his memory and that's metagaming. He didn't care so he hired people to attack us and they didn't know what was going on. We explained to them and they also tried explaining to him that it was metagaming. Then he got the undead to attack us, they didn't even RP they just straight out attacked out base, things got ugly.................. It was just a show of how abusive of power the undead have, we are a small guild trying to build up staying in our fort minding our own business and this idiot (mylimo7) starts alot of **** and metagames horribly so we lost our freaken fort. I saw that masterfawkes dude break our wall and climb in so I was over and tell him to leave and he has nerve to say "metagame much" my character asked him to leave before, he was still wearing same chain-mail armor and same skin. It was just ridiculous