The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

*You recieve a scrolled up parchment with the words "Prepare for battle" written on the side.

If you are reading this then you no doubt have heard of the grave news of the destruction of our fortress. The cowardly undead had attacked in the middle of the night and ransacked the place. It is time to make ourselves known to the world of aegis and begin our long crusade against the undead.

Your orders are to let the world know how cowardly the undead are and gather as many allies you can for the coming battle. We will make the undead pay for what thy have done.

*as you read further down a strange language appears and as you read it a voice appears in the back of your mind and says

Lost...Lost since the great crusade...Lost from the memories of aegis...Once lost was our great codex that told of the Lost Ones triumphs over the undead..Lost were the secrets of our Order..The memories of the fallen...The code..our honour all but lost to time...The land is now remembering the scars it recieved and is waking to the cause. Lost ones rise with the fallen and embrace the death that we will cause the evil.

Prepare for war we will be remembered for our deeds, rally the ranks

Roleplaying Name: eari lightsteel

Minecraft Name: MInor_Mischeif

Your fighting experience: oblivion and minecraft blops

How long you have played Minecraft: 3 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 1 week

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: yes

What position you want to be in: follower until a deserved promotion

Other Information: i love to be good and destroy evil

Can you please put a little more depth and detail into your app please.

Roleplaying Name: Romanen

Minecraft Name: empirerebel

Your fighting experience: well i have very little but i want to get used to the combat experience

How long you have played Minecraft: a year

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: a few days now

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: i believe i can shape up some recruits into soldiers

What position you want to be in:well i want to be a general or something (but empire thats not a rank) i mean the equivalent to it im an actually good general as in i like strategy and such

Other Information: theres nothing much to say

accepted

You should keep the roster on the first post updated instead of making new posts with a new roster.

I was away at my parents' friends' lake house yesterday so I guess I missed a lot. I logged in and I was like lulwut. So are we going to make another base or something?

I have started rebuilding the fortress and currently i am the only one who is doing it. I could use some help but i understand if none of you want to do it again. The sooner it is done then the sooner i can start giving out missions.

Out-Of-Character: no

-Minecraft Account Name Minor_Mischeif

How old are you?: 16

Time-Zone/Country of Residence: usa eastern standard time

Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: yes

Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: personally i tend to slack off, I love to play a forms of video games. I tend to be overconfident alot of the time. I tend to get angry quickly and do not like criticism, or being mocked.

How much time could you be on the server weekly?: 20 hrs

How long have you played minecraft?: 3 months

What do you know about roleplaying? How long have you been doing it? What kind?: role playing is where you act in character at all times do your best to make it fun for everyone. i have been playing rp's for about 5 years from everything to wow on the computer to oblivion on the xbox. i love mmorpg the best but i frequently play solo rpg on my xbox.

What do you expect this server will be like?: fantastic saw the depth in the rules and a fully functioning economy. strict rules against non rpg actions was helpful on me deciding for this server. also i absolutely love the multiple races on this sever.

What other server(s) have you played on and why did you leave them?: yogiverse/ blacksand there had no real Morales to them and where not interesting. many commands were not fully understood and laws not enforced. many of the players were not helpful and were more concentrated on killing you than anything else.

Have you read, understood, and agreed to the rules? What about the lore?: I have read the rules and respect them, but I have read the lore perhaps I should to more align my self with this sever.

Name the 4 races on this server. orc drawfs elves humans

How did you hear about us?: looked on the servers and thought i whould be amazing also from other players on youtube and the fourms. this is supposed to be the best sever and i want to see it.

Did you vote?: yes 3 times already today

What was your favourite Law?: no griefing

What was your least favourite Law?: all of them are good

What is your The Lord Of Craft forum account name? Minor_Mischeif

In-Character: Minor_Mischeif

-Character Name: Eari Lightsteel

What is your Race?:orc or drawf

-Lordofthecraft.net/forum forum account: Minor_Mischeif

Biography: Conceived in the the national park in Kal'Urguan. yet born near the outer walls. eari's family was poor but he was the apple or coal of his parents eye's. he exceeded at mining at an early age, but that was not to last. his father, mother, and he all had to work in the mines and go out on frequent hunt to make ends meat. alas his father was convicted as a thief at the age of 5. forced to leave there home the struggled to find a suitable life out in the wilds. constant raid from thieves and the undead made nearly impossible to survive in. at the age of 10 there was a light at the end of the tunnel a nearby village scout took them in to stay although, this was at a price. his father was overworked from farming to mining, even guard duty. Eari rarely saw his father, but he was sure proud of him. Meanwhile Eari to a job as a farmhand to help ease the stress and work time of his father. but this was of no help his father died at the early age of 42 from work exhaustion and sleep deprivation. he was only 15 when this travesty had happened soon after taking the role of his father for his mother she soon died later at 44. this occurred happened at 17. now all alone in this cruel world he returned to Kal'Urguan working as a humble miner he passed by. now at the young age of 20 he sets out to make a name for him and his family.

Character Age: 20

Character Appearance: 5'2 black hair long beard large muscles black leather armor blue eyes

Character Personality: hardened from his experience in the wild and the raid on his family. Courage flows through his blood like lava in the earth. he hates and fells sorry for the thieves, bandits and undead in the world because he is going to kill them all. past experiences have made him anger and short tempered, as long as your on his good side your safe for now.

Your ambitions: to kill all undead and thieves to make a life for he and his deceased family

Can your character read or write?: yes

Can your character mine?: yes

Are you a capable builder? yes

Can you wield a sword?: yes

Enjoy Farming?: sort of

-Does your character have any special skills?: tree feller

A screenshot of your skin:http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/dwarf-miner-71434/

Other Information:

My idea was that we should make a base with less ambition and less likelihood of undead attack. That being a fancy way of saying we should make it smaller and more south. I know we're supposed to be an ancient order that's always been defending against undead, but in ancient times, when the base was theoretically built, the northern border of inhabited aegis was more south than it is now. I was thinking we could have it south of snowy fields or in between alkhazar and snowy fields. It should also be smaller and without a moat. The walls should be shorter and actually rectangular instead of whatever they were. This will be easier on relatively flat land instead of building it in a small valley. One larger gate and no bridges. There'd still be enogh room for buildings, though. I have a plan in my head for the above-ground complex, if you'd let me lead construction. I don't have a place in mind specifically yet, but I could scout one out.

We should also go back and make our old base look like a ruin. Clean it up and make it look like a wrecked castle.

Roleplaying Name: Eari Lightsteel

Minecraft Name: Minor_Mischeif

Your fighting experience: oblivion wow minecraft

How long you have played Minecraft: 3 months

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: 1 week

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: i wish to serve and be a honorable follower

What position you want to be in:follower until promoted

Other Information:

:shock: ???? Ahh when i said put an app on this post i meant the Lost ones application not the server application?? everything on your previous app was good except the question " Why do you think you deserve to join the lost ones?" Answer this question properly and i will accept you

Both his parents are dead. Am I the only person here with my mother still alive? I only left my big brothers and sister behind on the farm because my dad didn't leave me anything in his will after his calm, peaceful death. They're all still alive, but everyone's bio says they have no living family. No offense to anyone, but it's pretty funny. I guess it's the easiest way to write a story about starting out on the server.

And his apps drowned out my sexy idea.

Accepted

Ha ha, so funny. in almost every bio ive read the parents have been dead. and no vance i still got my father :D OOC))