The Lost Ones- (Figthing The Undead And Evil On All Fronts)

TheWhiteWolf

Kevin live, Kanaro You have been accepted be sure to check back here for more information and stop by the teamspeak channel pm me if you want the pass

Kevin live, Kanaro You have been accepted be sure to check back here for more information and stop by the teamspeak channel pm me if you want the pass

erm does team speak need mic cuz if so then can't lol

You dont need a mike you can chat with us through typing

((All lost ones rejoice our Apostle is back and has had somewhat an interesting welcome party. If you do not know who the apostle is then maybe you should get to know him becaus ehe is second in command and is the leader when i am not on so if you need something answered urgently and i am not on then send him a message. Also if you have not done so already then you should join our TS Channel on the lord of the crafts teamspeak and you will see a room called lost ones. DO NOTE: that if you give anybody the password for the channel there will be dire consequences involved. Also check here and their for more info. You will get questions answered faster on TS))

Roleplaying Name: Uther

Minecraft Name:roneypr

Your fighting experience: preety good i have played on a lot of pvp servers but i sometimes die.

How long you have played Minecraft:2 years

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: i have started today and i really love it and i almost know the hole map

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: cause i have heard of the undead and of how bad and i want to stand against them and protect the people and stop the attacks.

Your Background/History:http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10980

Other Information:none

Roleplaying Name: Lance

Minecraft Name: Skyrock45

Your fighting experience: My fighting experience is very high. I came from many pvp servers so i have a positive experience in combat.

How long you have played Minecraft:I have been playing minecraft for 5 months or more.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: I been on Thelordofthecraft for about 5 days.

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones:I dont think i deserve to join because I am just another citizen of Aegis but i want to because i want to rid the world of Evil and Undead. Recently i was attacked by the undead but was saved by Elves. So I do want to pay the elves back by me protecting others

Your Background/History (post a link) viewtopic.php?f=35&t=11633

Other Information:

I am a Elf of Malidor.I have no subrace. I still dont have a main home beacuse i been moving around even during the night. I am not a vip.

WHAT POSITION YOU WANT TO BE IN: I want to be Lost Captain because I want to lead a squad and lead it to victory. I have some faith that i will be able to obtain the title.

Roneypr and skyrock you have been accepted get on ts as soon as you can and report to Lost apostle or me if i am on.

at around 4:45 pm in AEST (australian eastern standard time) I have school on so i can only get on that time during the week but on weekends i am on pretty much all day. Also ATTENTION ALL LOST ONES: Our new base is in kramoroe it was the old fort that belonged to the sa and then the holmes took over and know it is ours so report there and bring some supplies because we will be assigning rooms and squads it would be a great help and i need to know what time is best for all of you to be on because i want to shoot some footage for an intro to a lp for the lost ones i will be doing so please post that thanks for your patience everyone!!

Roleplaying Name: JackBear

Minecraft Name: JackJbear

Your fighting experience: I have been to a few PvP survival servers before I join LOTC. I have been involved in large scale teamfighting, and I am the one fighting with a sword. However, I can also fight with a bow whenever the army needs an archer, and I am always willing to take up the role of soldiers in the frontline.

How long you have played Minecraft: Half a year.

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: A week.

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: Although I haven't joined Lord of the Craft for long, I have been trying hard to take up the game pace. As I said in my player biography, my character's life goal is to defend Aegis amd give them a peaceful life. I am also willing to fight in the frontline, and I am not afraid of death if it can exchange for our victory against the evil and undead. My goal is to grant peace to the residents of Aegis. Hope I can get a place in The Lost Ones, and I will try my best to perform my role in the team if I can get the chance.

Your Background/History (post a link) :http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11060

Other Information: I am also a capable builder and I can help when the team needs someone to build new facilities. Thank you for your time. :)

You have been accepted we are on teamspeak now if you want to chat with the leaders and get some info ill pm you the pass

Application: Nexeoes

Roleplaying Name: Warlord_Hellscream

Minecraft Name: Nexeoes

Your fighting experience: I play usally only on hardcore pvp servers so im very skilled with a sword and bow/arrows im also good at making restone traps

How long you have played Minecraft: 1.5

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: Well i havent been accepted yet but i know my app is perfect it was a very little mistake i had a link of my SS not the actally SS

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones:I think i should join The Lost Ones because i like to help people and i dont backstab people for no reason.Yea someone died they had diamond armor all i got was the iron bars i wont go kill him just becuase he got the armor

Your Background/History im not exactly sure what to put here but heres my story:BloodGuard_HellScream Was protecting the land of the North In the City of BloodGultch.The last remaing Strounghold in the north protectiong th southern lands. He was Guarding the city as usally when the Overlord called him to his chamber. The OverLord was dieing from a Poisonius Arrow the undead shot at him. The OverLord told him that he was the heir to the throne and said he was sorry that he wasnt able to be there for him that no one could know he was the heir of they might attpmt a assassination.He told his son the council now knows and are aware that when the Overlord Dies U will be Taking my place. Also that when he died It was his dutie to Protect The city. 2 Days later The High_Overlord was dead in His Deathbed Now BloodGuard_HellScream Was Taken To the high council To be Crowned the High_Warlord but was cut short when The Horn Of Drek'Thar was blown and the Blood Orcs were At war once again. All The Blood Orcs fought bravely but the were to few for the hordes of undead. Soon after The Women, Children all murdered. The once clear Blue River in the Middle of the city now ran red down to the valley where OverLord_Hellscream was drifting away unconcius on some woodplanks from burning buildings He was haveing a dream of holding his children when some halflings fund him and nursed him to health. When he went back to the city, the City Of BloodGultch was in ruins from fire, murder, And Death.He killed the Stragulers on the way to his home. He went to his house to Find his Wife and Children Murdered in the beds.He lay there next to his famliy for what seemed like days when some say The Wandering Wizard Found him and teleported him to The Temple Of Aegis. This Is where the stroy of his new life begins a life of fame, foutune, and revenge.

Ready to Get revenge on those who killed His Famliy And his Father.

Other Information:Also i would like to join as a Purifer unless i need to rank up to get there :] I hope u enjoy my app and ty for reading it

Ok go on ts because you dont need to be accepted for that and i can give you some info ill pm you the pass for our channel the channel name is lost ones

Roleplaying Name: Tybalt

Minecraft Name:Psychomerchant

Your fighting experience: alright although most of the servers i have been, the other players have full diamond everything so i sometimes was at a disadvantage

How long you have played Minecraft:getting close to a year

How long you have played on Lord of the Craft: just got everything set-up today

Why you think you deserve to join The Lost ones: i believe i can be of help to the lost ones

Your Background/History: :o

hmmmmm...go onto ts i will pm you the pass we need to talk about your app it needs to go into a bit more detail