Interview of Queen Sofia, of Haense

image.thumb.png.51f2a21915f0e32462f2c32a3b554cb4.png

Issued on the 12th of Horen’s Calling, 1925 I.S.T.

────────────────────────────────────────────────

───────

After interviewing Queen Sofia Camila Valentina Isidora Ravn Barbanov-Bihar, I have come to the following conclusion: The Queen is a very noble woman with a kind heart. She speaks with elegance and carries herself in a manner that reflects the same. I asked the Queen various questions to learn more about her.

First and foremost, I inquired about her other professions, and she explained that in the past, she had held multiple roles, ranging from the custodian of the courts to being an event organizer for her homeland of Hyspia. However, upon marrying the King, she resigned from all other positions to focus on her duties as the Queen of Haense. I believe this was a commendable decision, as she chose to serve her people above pursuing her personal interests, even though she also enjoys being the queen.

Next, I asked her how she was adapting to the current events in the world. She expressed that she is typically a very adaptable person, but even she finds it challenging to adjust during these times. She mentioned that she is doing her best to support her people, particularly those who have lost loved ones, amidst the terrible circumstances surrounding us. She also shared that many of the royal peers are aiding in collecting food from farms and providing entertainment to help divert people's attention from the ongoing tragedies.

I then inquired about the Queen's dreams, and her response demonstrated her genuine concern for her people. She expressed a desire to find a new place to call home in the future and to witness her people rise to greatness once again. Additionally, she shared her wish to have children with her husband.

Lastly, I asked the Queen about her childhood, and while she agreed to share some details, she requested that I keep this section brief to respect her privacy, which I will honor. She described three significant events that shaped her into the woman she is today. The first event was when her family relocated to Haense due to a brutal drought in old Hyspia, her birthplace. Being the first-born daughter of the Viceroy of Hyspia, she faced high expectations even as a young girl. During her explorations in Haense, she came across Lady Viorica's fortunetelling stall. The fortuneteller told her that she was blessed by God and wished her luck in her future endeavors—a moment the Queen still remembers vividly to this day.

The second event occurred on their first day in Haense, during a festival. Her brother briefly left their side and returned injured and bruised, trailed by an assailant, an adult. The young child called for help from a nearby BSK guard, now known as Atilan Bishop. To their dismay, instead of apprehending the assailant, the guard simply instructed them to go home. This prompted Sofia's mother and herself to seek a superior officer, which proved to be a challenging task. Finally, when they found someone to report the issue to, it was discovered that all three individuals were related, bearing the family name Bishop.

The Queen's most recent impactful event involved her twin brother getting involved in troublesome activities. She requested that I not delve into the details, but this situation was difficult for her as she was once very close to her brother, and witnessing his transformation into a troublemaker was challenging.

Overall, after spending time with the Queen, I was pleased to observe her noble and kind-hearted nature. Among the nobles I have encountered, she stands out as someone who does not flaunt her power but treats others as equals. In conclusion, I pray that God guides the Queen and may she have a long and prosperous reign.

────────────────────────────────────────────────

───────

Signed,

Firr Jonathan O’Kieran, Ward of Tuvia, Royal Scribe to the Morrivi Pirkaz Court

The Queen Sofia read over the interview, quiet as a painted nail hovered just over the words, trailing along as she thought to the interview had just earlier. Senor Jonathan certainly worked fast, a boon certainly for the courts! She had to appreciate his work, and the idea on interviews, giving people something to do and to read as a past time - and giving mayhaps hope in turn, hope of a prosperous future, for all.

Wyn scratches his head remembering the day as he blew fire at said individual who assaulted sofia's brother. 

Oh how time had flew...

Edited by Roguechaotic