Interviews of Haense court members

image.thumb.png.51f2a21915f0e32462f2c32a3b554cb4.png

Issued on the 7th of Tobias’ Bounty, 1925 I.S.T.

────────────────────────────────────────────────

───────

The following document includes my opinion based on interviews that I conducted with different members of the Haense court.

Lady Allessandra De Vend, Custodian

After interviewing Lady Alessandra De Vend, the custodian of the Morrivi Prikaz court, I have the following to say about her. Lady Vend appeared to be one of, if not the noblest individuals I have interviewed yet. All of the answers she provided were genuine, as I could see it in her eyes. Lady Vend is a supporter of Haense and is even part of the royal court. In addition to this, she is the caretaker of the Morrivi Prikaz library and owns the Secret Garden bookstore. I was taken aback by how truly noble Lady Vend was. When asked how she was adapting, she said she was doing as well as anyone could, but then she went on to talk about how she was helping others. She is going around the Savoy camp, handing out plushies to young and old alike, in an effort to help them cope with the events in the world. She also explained that if she sees a lonely child, she will approach them and let them know she is there for them, which was truly motivating to see.

When I asked Lady Vend about her dreams, they were equally as noble as how she was adapting. Her first dream is to ensure that no child is left alone and to act as someone who can help take care of those children. Additionally, she wants to protect the land's knowledge and preserve it for future generations. Her final dream, which I had to ask about, is to start her own family and take care of her own children. I did try to inquire about her childhood, but she requested not to speak about it, so I did not pry. However, she did explain how she loves to spend her time reading, which can be assumed given her profession. She also mentioned that after a day's work, she enjoys a nice hot cup of tea, with jasmine being her favorite flavor.

Overall, Lady Vend is an outstanding woman who deserves the utmost respect from everyone. Not only is she one of the most kind-hearted people I have met, but she is also noble-hearted and puts others before herself. I wish Lady Vend the best of luck in her future endeavors and hope she can achieve all her dreams.

Princess  Veronica Frisketa Isabella Maria Lucia Elisabetta Weiss, Court Advisor

After conducting an interview with Princess Veronica Frisketa Isabella Maria Lucia Elisabetta Weiss, Viscount Consort of Novkrusian, I have reached the following conclusion. Princess Veronica emerges as a person of good-hearted nature. Despite being married into a family known for its militaristic values and traditions, she does not actively impose those values. Instead, she demonstrates care and concern for numerous individuals.

First and foremost, Princess Veronica expresses unwavering allegiance to Haense. In addition to her duties as a Viscount Consort, she serves as a steward of Hyspia and Karosgard, a court advisor, and a medic. When questioned about her adaptation, she candidly admits that it has been challenging, taking each day as it comes. She shares her hope and prayer that God will safeguard her husband and all others from harm. The overwhelming global events have made it difficult for her to plan ahead, but she remains determined to remain strong and resilient.

When discussing her dreams, Princess Veronica's aspirations are humble and admirable. She longs for the reconstruction and recovery of those affected by recent events. Furthermore, she yearns for her children and all children to grow up without the constant fear of impending danger. Additionally, she desires a world where everyone can find much-deserved respite. Interestingly, she reveals her desire to explore alongside her husband, an aspiration they had before the current circumstances unfolded.

Regarding her childhood, Princess Veronica requested to keep it concise, a request I honor. However, one significant aspect she cherishes from her early years is her close bond with Audo Weiss, whom she met at a young age. This friendship later blossomed into love. She discloses her interest in combat, which her father-in-law Felix Weiss graciously taught her, ultimately resulting in her being bestowed with the title of Hussar. Lastly, she expresses regret over not having more time to spend with her father-in-law.

Princess Veronica concludes by acknowledging the influence of the Weiss family on her views, having lived with them for a substantial period. In summary, from the interview, I believe Princess Weiss to be a remarkable woman, and I hope her family finds prosperity in the future. Despite her family's stereotypical demeanor, she displays a warm heart and genuine concern for others. I extend my well wishes for the good health and fortune of Princess Veronica and her family in the days to come.

───────

Signed,

Firr Jonathan O’Kieran, Ward of Tuvia, Royal Scribe to the Morrivi Pirkaz Court

The Queen Sofia read over the recent bout of interviews, taking note of the one had Custodian partook in and reminiscing as she read the interview her sister had responded to next. How she loved Veronica dearly, holding her close to her heart and in mind.

An elven witch scowls fondly at her new duck plushie gifted to her by the generous Lady Vend. Only now had she come to realize that she was being called ‘elderly’; the audacity..