Office of the Magister | Ward Task

Kitomine

border.png

Office of the Magister

The First Ward Task of Lady Charlotte Valentina vas Ruthern

bRcL-lH9VYPMu7nO2Jrf9O3rMs2Akq--6aAArakO_C3IiDAy_CgikDmsAIgNGES29zooX47szOTcvCR8I8FyqKCZ1phi9NYiK9NlVLe6BeMX3mJUG-btsKHbO0qhR7ph8LFKTkNHASjWmqvcyx1zhmI.png

[!] The task was to explain each role within the Magisterium and which ones Charlotte liked best.

The Magisterium

The Magisterium is the section of the Balian Government that enforces all the laws. It is their job to investigate the crimes, give a fair trial to the suspects, and then the Judge gives their ruling. This is how Balian keeps the city in order.

border.png

Roles of the Magisterium

The Magister

The head of the Magisterium, this role works directly under the Amiratus and the Crown. The Magister is the Head Prosecutor and Judge of the Courts, everyone below reports directly to this position.

The Kritai (Judges)

The Kritai oversee the trials and hearings, their rulings set the precedent for future similar trials and hearings.

The Lawyers

Lawyers argue on behalf of the prosecution or defense in criminal cases. In terms of a civil case, the Plaintiff and Defense.

The Quaestors (Detectives)

The role of the Quaestors is to investigate the crimes taking place, gathering any and all evidence to be used within the Court. 

The Court Scribes

The Court Scribes play a vital part in the Court System, writing down what goes on in a case along with any paperwork that needs to be filled out.

border.png

CONCLUSION

I think the most interesting and fun role would be the Quaestors or the Kritai. I want to help punish the bad people who do the bad things because they cannot get away with it. The laws are put in place to keep everyone safe, if anyone threatens that safety they need to pay the fair price of their crime dictated by the Court rulings.

border.png

Signed,

Her Ladyship, Charlotte Valentina vas Ruthern,

Ward to the Balian Magistrate

charlottesignature.png

[!] This was written by a 10 year old.