[American Airlines] Flight Change Notification

Llir

11 hours ago, Amayonnaise said:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day has been ruined.

(Please give us stuff to be entertained w in the meantime? Random events or lottery machines or SOMETHING)

(Also first part is a joke, my rp withdrawal is a problem and I love you guys, but I need SOMETHING to take the edge off)

Who wants to start another war on Failor?

13 hours ago, Deer__ said:

Please, Llir. I'm chronically online and addicted to LotC............ You can't just do this to us. I can only play so many Overwatch games while I wait for map change before I lose it.

forgot about Valorant

37 minutes ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

More excuses to play tears of the kingdom between work and sleep

Real and true.

11 hours ago, ThatFunkyBunch said:

More excuses to play tears of the kingdom

Time to get obsessively reinvested in animal crossing again, and trade villagers on the black market until I grow bored of having to slowly terraform my entire island and time travel to avoid waiting 100 days for shit to build, and then drop the game entirely for a few months

3 months minimum

16 hours ago, Amayonnaise said:

Time to get obsessively reinvested in animal crossing again, and trade villagers on the black market until I grow bored of having to slowly terraform my entire island and time travel to avoid waiting 100 days for shit to build, and then drop the game entirely for a few months

I too like to pass the time by... engaging in videogame slave trade??

is there an estimated time for when the map will be released on the 3rd? was hoping to host an event is all so trying to see when i could arrange it

Awesome! I get to participate then. And here I thought I'd miss out because I was moving.