Golden Flyers

saint swag

Circulated by courier birds and paid distributors, the shimmering lustre of these golden flyers strewn about the streets of all magic tolerant nations catch the eye of passersby.

To the ambitious magi across the realm,

I, Alith Uradir, formally request your correspondence to this message as a show of interest to my upcoming venture into innovation and progress. It is my plan upon this realm, new to us all, to gather a band of pioneering, intellectually ruthless, and motivated individuals with an inclination toward creation and artifice to join me in a delve into how far mortal hands may stretch and transform our magic. If your morals are taut and true, do not fret, I have no intention of dabbling into the demoniacal works that result in the horrific catastrophes such as the late events of Celia’nor and the fall of Ando’Alur. If you do, I implore that you don’t send me your letters.

Should you fit my criteria and have a genuine interest, I will extend an invitation to meet you. Please fill out the form beneath, attach any additional information or greetings, and send them to my aviary mailbox, thank you.

Full Name, First and Last:

Are you a Voidal Mage? Aspirants and fledgling mages will not be turned away:

What schools of voidal magic are you familiar with, and which do you practise? If the answer is none yet you have interest, please write ‘Not Applicable’:

What puts you a cut above the rest?:

Do you have any notable accomplishments?:

What do you expect or wish to achieve in this endeavour?:

Any questions?:

[Either write your response under this thread, send it to me in-game or to JAMES#2000 on Discord. Responses that are unrelated to the form are welcome, as well as any alternative ways that your character would prefer to interact]

Full Name, First and Last: Aeolian

Are you a Voidal Mage? Aspirants and fledgling mages will not be turned away: Yes

What schools of voidal magic are you familiar with, and which do you practise? If the answer is none yet you have interest, please write ‘Not Applicable’: With the Void I can create and destroy, manipulate the material and the immaterial, deceive the mind, and destroy the body.

What puts you a cut above the rest?: Ambition, carefully guided. Hubris my enemy.

Do you have any notable accomplishments?: Yes, many.

What do you expect or wish to achieve in this endeavour?: To understand your motives.

Any questions?: What are you?

Full Name, First and Last: Saelyth

Are you a Voidal Mage? Aspirants and fledgling mages will not be turned away: Yes

What schools of voidal magic are you familiar with, and which do you practise? If the answer is none yet you have interest, please write ‘Not Applicable’: Beginning lessons on Transfiguration.

What puts you a cut above the rest?: An unquenchable thirst for knowledge, and the motivation to seek it out.

Do you have any notable accomplishments?: None yet.

What do you expect or wish to achieve in this endeavour?: A better understand of the void and it’s mysteries, and how we can apply them to better our lives on Aevos.

Any questions?: No

Full Name, First and Last: Ante'ahern Wynasul

Are you a Voidal Mage? Aspirants and fledgling mages will not be turned away: No

What schools of voidal magic are you familiar with, and which do you practise? If the answer is none yet you have interest, please write ‘Not Applicable’: None, and have no plans to practice at present.

What puts you a cut above the rest?: An insatiable curiosity paired with vast knowledge of other subjects.

Do you have any notable accomplishments?: Achieving an understanding of the material realm that many others lack, including magi.

What do you expect or wish to achieve in this endeavour?: To have a conversation with a voidal intellectual, to see where our minds differ.

Any questions?: What compels you to delve into the void? What is your drive?

Full Name: Usamea An'asul

Are you a Voidal Mage? Aspirants and fledgling mages will not be turned away: I am

What schools of voidal magic are you familiar with, and which do you practise? If the answer is none yet you have interest, please write ‘Not Applicable’: Several

What puts you a cut above the rest?: I ne stand above the others, for we all stand equal in the eyes of the void. 

Do you have any notable accomplishments?: Multiple

What do you expect or wish to achieve in this endeavour?: To learn, to grow and perhaps to guide. 

Any questions?: What is it that you, yourself desire? 

Full Name, First and Last: Lorelei Halforde

Are you a Voidal Mage? Aspirants and fledgling mages will not be turned away: I am an aspirant mage, not only in voidal magic but in regards to becoming a seer as well.

What schools of voidal magic are you familiar with, and which do you practice? If the answer is none yet you have interest, please write ‘Not Applicable’: Not Applicable

What puts you a cut above the rest?: I have lived 20 years without sight, flourishing despite any challenges I have had, including the 'end of the world.' I have a passion for magic that I am determined to pursue, and despite any disadvantages I may have from my lack of sight, I will more than make up for it in consistency and hard work. I believe I will have a unique perspective on magic and other topics due to my different perspective on the world, allowing us to 'delve into how far mortal hands may stretch and transform our magic' as you said.

Do you have any notable accomplishments?: None yet.

What do you expect or wish to achieve in this endeavor?: I wish to both learn magic and aid in further development in the magic and intellectual fields. I also wish to become a powerful mage to aid just causes.

Any questions?: No questions, thank you for your time.

*The letter seems to be written in shaky cursive, with words having inconsistent spacing and running lopsided along the page in spots, though it is completely legible*