The Call to Dominus

Evonpire

The Call to Dominus

Rklcff93phLoMFZuMIINLnbBloi_7yPnHqvFgXZxb9WTqYcFs_H41_V-RR4zNooVr99IWpu-a405mV6hCCdnWQ2wyWCO5AuSfeT1TNeb5QMmusl9kzu2cg_QvVbdpMrlMK11y-t7QxRpaok27RMLeAw

[!] The message is topped with the icon of the Scaddernak- The Symbol of the Rex. It has been freely distributed across the newly colonized land of Aevos

The Rex of the Horde reigns supreme, as they always have throughout our grand and storied history. But, they do not reign alone, the Dominus sits at the Rex’s side, and rules when they are absent. Madoc’Lur has stepped down from his position of Dominus to remind his clan of his authority as Lurgoth. Madoc ir-taar, glory be to Madoc’Lur, for his contributions to the Rexdom, may his name ring forever in our history and be sung in tales. But, I cannot let this position remain empty for long, less the Rexdom be hampered.

Therefore, I call Ghoraza, the Clanless, to serve as Dominus, for it is his time. But, it would be wrong of me to defy our traditions and call those who possess the strength and tenacity to fight- Should they want this more. This position is not to be claimed lightly by those simply wishing to fulfil their own dreams of power- You must act, as is the Blood Faith. The idle will not be tolerated in my rule, let this be known. The Dominus of the Iron Horde is expected to serve as the fist of the Rex, both fist and mouth, when the Rex cannot be present personally. Be this in Klamor, or in acts of diplomacy. As well as assisting in helping the wayward pathfinders return to their kin.

Less’ Ghoraza is toppled and challenged, he shall remain my Dominus in service to the Horde, this is the word of your Rex.

@Panashea

Uruk ir-taar

RCtUh51ZzP3WaXKwGiglLPJFQv6gpkTy16dNH6UDJFs-7IvkvWrOPp4DRSPnZ2vkTv1OD_6067g0i5dZBATJ6adEwTN9-rhcJf-bBlPTv1c6wxjsXAJX6nvSKy8a3A96g25GJ4_4L4etxDe1-7IGT5g Kybal’Akaal, “The Ram”, Azh-ob Zgur’thruk-al, Piz-ob Leyd, Groth-Uruk, zaabr-ob karn rar-ob Urin, A-Horde.

Spoiler

make a forum post challenging if you want.