An Order for Wayward Knights (Still being formed, with Citadel)

Avecus

Well my brother suggest since we're all friends in real life and played faction servers before and love pvp. That we would work as a kind of outpost for a city securing a certain border och a specific kingdom/nation. In other word work as an indepedant army serving under your command. And building up an fort as your outer deffense.

Sorry for the messed up text before I was uncertain what my brother wanted I hope this atleast made some things clear. XD

Well my brother suggest since we're all friends in real life and played faction servers before and love pvp. That we would work as a kind of outpost for a city securing a certain border och a specific kingdom/nation. In other word work as an indepedant army serving under your command. And building up an fort as your outer deffense.

Sorry for the messed up text before I was uncertain what my brother wanted I hope this atleast made some things clear. XD

Sooo, you're mercs?

Went searching for the citadel today. Found a great big steaming pile of nothing. But I did make a nice sum of minas huntin monsters.

My fiend I have no idea I got as far as the keep and then I don't know where I went

I dint know. Im not the best at following directions

No. I got to a wooden walkway after jumping off the sea gate by I went south and got lost so I retraced my steps and went back to Al Khazar

Also I'm now stuck in a hole with no way out unless a GM helps me

No. I waited about an hour and a half for a GM to help me I even sent a modreq but nothing. Il try again later today