THE YMCA

Qctho

. .One night, you find yourself having a rather peculiar dream. .
===================================

. .Once you awaken, you find the rather catchy tune stuck in your head quite well- And later that day, you come across a flier.

-==-{[!]}-==-
𝖄𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖉𝖚𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖌𝖊'𝖘
𝔜𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔐𝔢𝔫𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔄𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

-==-===-==-

Are YOU called a 'danger', an 'idiot', or perhaps an 'irresponsible individual' by your peers?
PERHAPS you've been dubbed a 'threat to society' or a 'miraculously foolish person'?
MAYBE. . You've even 
been called. . 'a menace'?
ARE YOU COMPLETELY AWARE THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE ABOUT YOU?

Well then my good soon-to-be companion, I have moderately okay news for you. There is a place you can turn to. I am Ynathdur the Archmage, and I am glad to be the head of the Y.M.C.A- The Young Menace's Contact Association. A terribly uncoordinated flock of mages, madmen, and individuals not accepted into regular society; now bringing in interested young folks to raise up to be ostracized tower-dwelling magic-users. . Just as the gods intended.
IF YOU ARE AN INTERESTED YOUNGLING, SOCIETAL MENACE, OR GENERAL ARCANE NUISANCE WANNA-BE; 
CONTACT YNATHDUR THE ARCHMAGE* TODAY AND JOIN THE RANKS OF THE Y.M.C.A!

You can send word via bird, courier, or arcane 
means of transference.

Spoiler

Forum PMs can be sent to this account or below the post, Discord DMs to ᚹ̷̐̏ᚨ̶͂͝ᚾ̷́͐ᛞ̸̾͘ᛖ̴̂͋ᚱ̸̀̎ᛖ̸̛̍ᚱ̶̈̊#4032, or in-game letters to the username TheCouncilOf_8

. .What a peculiar set of happenings. Surely, the similarities in the dream and the flier were a mere coincidence?