8 year AMA...

giambro

Yuh, I have took a lot of breaks during my tenure from the server... A lot of those eight years were with Haense.... I have definitely met a lot of cool people in Haense and outside of Haense along the way... Ask me anything and I will answer all questions cuz you are all cool aha.

1. In your opinion, has LOTC improved since you first joined? Could be toxic levels, quality of lore and rp, if you think it was more enjoyable before or now, in general I suppose.

2. Favorite character thus far?

3. Have you stayed friends with people you met 8 years ago, or even 7 or 6?

4. When do you think you will call it quits? Or do you have no clue when that would be.

You have been playing for a long time, it's nice to see that you are still around!

56 minutes ago, TheosVult said:

1. In your opinion, has LOTC improved since you first joined? Could be toxic levels, quality of lore and rp, if you think it was more enjoyable before or now, in general I suppose.

2. Favorite character thus far?

3. Have you stayed friends with people you met 8 years ago, or even 7 or 6?

4. When do you think you will call it quits? Or do you have no clue when that would be.

You have been playing for a long time, it's nice to see that you are still around!

Hey friend, I remember you!

1. Honestly, it is was more enjoyable when I was a bit younger because all my friends were playing at the time.

Toxicity levels - Meh, I have played other games and players that showcase their ability on this server and it doesn't compare to the other leagues/ games I have played.

Quality of Lore has definitely gone up since I have started playing. Lots of experience players over the years that I have played with (Like Xarkly and Julius for instance) make great story lines for Haense and marvelous events. 

However is the server more enjoyable? Eh, sometimes. 90% of my friends that I have known back in the day either quit the server because of IRL obligations or just do not enjoy the server entirely. Your core of friends make up for the server, which leads up to your following question.

2. My favorite character right now is Carolus Colborn and Erik Colborn. Past characters include Sigismund Barbanov, Eirik Colborn and Adrian Colborn

3. Of course: Julius55 (8 years), birdnerdy (8 years), 6x (8 years), Arkantos (8 years), eddywilson2 (8 years), Xarkly, Flapman, Piov, Seuss, NJBB, etc, etc. All the people that I have mentioned made the server a great experience for me. There are others but I am having an old man moment, brain fart if you will.

4. Whenever the Colborn line dies or whenever my friends leave the server entirely.

1 hour ago, Borin said:

why

Because it is me.

24 minutes ago, Eddywilson2 said:

How is you such a beast

No you :3.