St. Godwin's Affirmation

Frymark

Vp8wFyilZaQF_0i0sISCN4DoB5iQWvFMioA1weu3fIxOx2HN-uw1WkMdJTcIVhdxmYN4oBCo6OQtjd-tveUUPghqoPItC6wObfPrznbzv343tkpdqog159E-dJstQ4fh-FI3b9D4etjQCICsBPQdTLc

v88dklpMm7ZmFjjTI2sVxTubIHFrKi8vxvaet_uYXdOQviOTLox9rnCc00HXtVsqh9eNr8DAeHexMylF5kRk0f1AoYMDzKx6KRIMAln-kde8GqI23b9phwySMuq5qiDTF2NRGwQ1BWmsu1LlCSlW3D8

I29QeyH1pqZODGghpH8lE7ckJqqdL3DODtveCcqmgMzPRm5qwiNXbwokOLR2WTO38eGiqliHItAImhPa4aKkSyc-IvdwXcZucoO6sPwqPnArJ1i5OV-cahTkzwLNnbCnz6n9OwQ-YaM__UlVR7V-nwo

55BrbCmBlUk5vIWr-fOVWjwm2M5e-IMABgGmvFqHx4Fvh7lUNkrqGqu9oPkG50_ti3XwNfdltxGDHTU9B_ubHV9a34qneedKNTKmk7nich-bt-oSLnxvV7Z6yFxZQGTx_PYwo0ibdM1WYvZoSkRI1M4

Issued on

6th of Snow’s maiden, 63 BA | 1931

ARTICLE I

The United Kingdom of Aaun and the Kingdom of Balian, or henceforth ‘the signatories’, recognise each other’s sovereignty and the rule of their domains, and their respective monarchs. 

ARTICLE II

The signatories pledge to each other to adhere to principles of peace between each other, they shall not wage war upon one another, nor shall they raise arms against one another, or try to bring harm to the integrity of one another’s Kingdoms.

ARTICLE III

The signatories agree to engage in cultural exchanges between one another, exchanging goods and services. Festivals and events which display each nation's respective cultures are encouraged and an exchange of goods such as crafts and beverages will be traded amongst one another. 

ARTICLE IV

The signatories hereby pledge to assist each other in matters of national defense; an attack on either party by a third party shall be considered an attack against both. Any disputes between the two shall first be resolved through peaceful means and dialogue by way of official channels. That whenever the territorial integrity of either nation is threatened in any way, shape, or form, the two shall come together to discuss preemptive measures. That neither signatory shall aggress us upon the other in any way.

ARTICLE V

This Treaty shall be in effect for a period of thirteen years, after which the Kingdoms shall convene once again for renegotiations.

v88dklpMm7ZmFjjTI2sVxTubIHFrKi8vxvaet_uYXdOQviOTLox9rnCc00HXtVsqh9eNr8DAeHexMylF5kRk0f1AoYMDzKx6KRIMAln-kde8GqI23b9phwySMuq5qiDTF2NRGwQ1BWmsu1LlCSlW3D8

Signed,

His Royal Majesty, Adrian I, by the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca,Valens, Malenos, Goza and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

His Royal Majesty, James Leopold, King of Aaun, Prince of Alstion, Duke of Corazon and Balemena, Count of Enswerp and Whitespire, Protector of the Realm.

Her Royal Highness, Princess Elena Casimira, Princess Royal of Balian, Countess of Rosemoor, Royal Legate to the Crown. 

His Excellency, Louis II August Dieuxmont de Rosius, Marquis of Haute-Epine, Count of Beaufoy and Arentaniebourg, Baron of Rosius, Lord of Mont Louis and High Emissary of the United Kingdom of Aaun-

Edited by Frymark