KalaLun, INSHALLAHZ

Discord:

Akam#9899

Ban Selection

In-Game Ban

Ban Reason

https://imgur.com/PX9P9nK

What circumstances led to this ban?

I was originally banned for villainy related toxicity, and this ban expired and I was able to briefly return to the server. However, my main account was linked to an alt I used to pvp with during my ban. I began alting to help out Krugmar in their fight war effort against Oren since they were significantly outnumbered, and simply didn’t have the patience or respect to wait out my ban. These issues can be avoided in the future by simply following the rules, and acting like a mature adult.

Are there aspects of the ban you agree and/or disagree with?

I agree with the ban in its entirety. Not only was I bypassing my punishment, but I was breaking further rules while alt-ing. There is no excuse for these actions.

What motivates you to return to LOTC?

My ban was a while ago (been over 3 years) and I’ve matured significantly as an individual. I graduated and work long hours now as a finance professional, and have generally changed from the person I was. I would like to be given a chance to play a bit if I have the free time to do so with my childhood gaming friends since many of them have returned to LOTC. I would really appreciate this chance, and thank you for reading my appeal!

Attach other relevant information.

N/A

Edited by Akam_7912

Appeal Accepted. Welcome back!

Your igns listed in the appeal were a bit finnicky, if the unban didn't go through please contact me on discord: spoopyduck