PAX CANONIS

Frymark

Klara Miray was indeed there. Whether she had a good time was certainly up for debate.

"I am just thankful it is over for now..." She murmured to her court hand, Aaren Colborn. The both of them would head home in silence. 

[racist] Brother Odo seriously thinks Haense is being led by a toddler, Aaun is being led by sleepy James, Balian... is doing something,  Petra is led by spineless, morally bankrupt individuals, and Adria will eventually be led by someone who has even less control over their Ferrymen vassals than this bloke, or won't want to keep their ferrymen vassals in check "This peace won't last, but I hope it allows some time for the Canonist peoples to build and prosper, at least temporarily. Now we look to the conflict between the midgets and the savages."

"Peace, but for how long?" Gaius murmured as he stroked his chin. 

"Some peace and quiet...for now." The Duke of Stran, Istvan Ivanovich muttered with a sigh. 

"The Canonist League has outdone it’s persistent inactivity by granting negotiation and peace to a cornered animal. Despite this, peace shan’t last long, human unity has always been a thing that could never exist with fragility and division. Alas, us humans have short memory of history." Uttered a voice of an Inquisitor in the Everardian Basilica, as he lit the candles. He prayed for those lost in a war that in the end, died in total vain.

A ghast of the Old World, a crumbling order cobbled back together by tricks and steel. A ferryman laughs, hazy smoke drifting from between his lips. 

"Oh! They did it now! Oh they did it now!"

Leutwin looked to the missive with relief, despite seeing it three hours later

"We've finally done," exhaled the King of Aaun, aging another decade in the time it took for everyone to sign. He penned his own signature on the document, hoping this moment would, at least, be fondly remembered in history.

image.png.97f930655d87e1b388210ae36f523129.png

"All of this, defending Aaun from the anathema, just for them to turn around and call it an unjust war... I think they don't seem to remember why they went to war in the first place. Our soldiers died for nothing." remarked Andrik. "I'm sure the illusive Duke of Adria will lose what little control he has left over his vassals and war will inevitably resume and no doubt some of the cowardly Canonist Princes will forget who rallied to their defence first."