THE BIRTH OF AN HEIR

HuuwiPiOBUkq4SBIxvwaslpzjZukTiOt9uQ-cIhYv1BT_SpyTBqcgMyesZmag4w30LprNL4NUnjwn3tfuyl2aBEg0WcziKtz2tKTQDTQLk-r_Fu4gFlqtwK20-Uk4gdhHkAG0EpwpjIvt0XXb4Ggf_0

VOYULc0x86rMBvpsZq6tLT-MTvkevPEBFTj4QrWZX0qaNtkzysKyH3zG2mJhXQyEVAJYGXjxusTXE1oQTGqCtLkopafvNoGuXxez_h0mSFHz4PH9XEdzN8EW_B2mTXTO9sH2c0eDEDcZ6T-adCF0680

THE BIRTH OF AN HEIR

By the Authority and Will of the King of Norland

Issued on 9th of Caedric’s Kindling, 462 FifAeSF

(7/9/23)

HuuwiPiOBUkq4SBIxvwaslpzjZukTiOt9uQ-cIhYv1BT_SpyTBqcgMyesZmag4w30LprNL4NUnjwn3tfuyl2aBEg0WcziKtz2tKTQDTQLk-r_Fu4gFlqtwK20-Uk4gdhHkAG0EpwpjIvt0XXb4Ggf_0

Through faith in the All-Father and by His divine blessing, we are pleased to announce that our Kingdom has been gifted with the birth of a long-awaited heir, Donovan Eiriksson Ash. By the blood of the herald, I, Queen Hilda Eiriksson Ruric, issue this decree to announce this joyous news to all those of the Realm. Be it known to all throughout the realms of Solheim, both those high and low, noble and commoner, on 8th of Caedric’s Kindling, 462 Age of Stifled Flame, that Donovan was born. With immense gratitude and heartfelt respect towards the Father, we announce the safe delivery of our heir and declare him to be the rightful successor to the throne of Norland, should he rightfully undergo the Trial of Kindling within the Faith.

We have chosen to name our heir Donovan in reverence of the Paragon, Donovan Freysson Ruric, ‘the Bastion’, as he was the defender of the Krag, smiter of Frostbeards, and one of righteous Faith to the All-Father. I believe this to be appropriate, due to the rise of current Ireheart and Frostbeard aggressions toward the Norlandic Realm, of which is unwarranted. By bestowing this reverent name upon our child, we hope to invoke the righteous perseverance of Donovan unto him. 

In celebration of this momentous occasion, we proclaim a period of national rejoicing and festivity throughout the Realm. Let the bells toll, the banners fly, and the streets be adorned with joyous light for this precious gift given unto both I, Queen Hilda, and my husband, King Balon. We beseech all those loyal to the Norlandic banner and all those resolute in their defense of the Realm to celebrate this occasion in the presence of the Ashwood; 19th of Edvard’s Ire, 462 Age of Stifled Flame. With grand revelry, we will conduct a brawling tournament within the fighting pit, of which the victor will receive a grand prize of 200 minas. The tournament will be promptly followed by a feast hosted within the tavern. 

Spoiler

OOC:

Monday, July 10th, 7 PM EST

Our Will be known to all on the

9th of Caedric’s Kindling, 462 FifAeSF at Vjardengrad, Kingdom of Norland,

BY THE BLOOD OF THE HERALD

Balon Eiriksson Ruric, King of Norland, High Chieftain of the Rurikkid, Jarl of Vjardengrad, Defender of The Red Faith, Bulwark of the Norlandic People

Hilda Eiriksson Ruric, Queen of Norland, Master of War

RYzfQbm9UOGq45UJ1rF2T4gk0ldIP3ZivsuT8BYoKfWid11mBjCdQXeF_c3_Y3LN-IRUtml6Fwb2-qBuEmeH3vEEuIixUAXEXbGN-JH0-cgm63uzBQTpQup96ewlxCpu1UK4yVhnuOmK4EK2nb5f8Fk

Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Ireheart writes a message to the King and Queen of Norland.

"Dear Balon Eiriksson Ruric and Hilda Eiriksson Ruric, My name is Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Ireheart, one of Urguan's strongest warriors and courageous fighter. 

I write to you today, to ask for permission to attend this brawl of yours, as many people around the realm know I have a natural penchant for battle and honourable one-on-one combat. Should I lose, or win, I vow to act honourably and with grace, for I simply wish to attend every fighting tournament around the realm.

Yet I have been informed by my kin that dwarves of the Clan Ireheart and Frostbeard are now banished from your realm, regardless I would still like to attend.

I hope you understand my wish for honourable battle, and could give me permission to attend this brawl."

Signed,
                                                                                                                                                     z5Qem_3MZJqDvKOgwF7U8Pt2_NtDNcEYmoShVMH-aScoCOmzqsFsxA6PR9d9C481bx_HGPtr5m-ydxcZO6FjYQGgq1xoSfEm3JI5jFYmrixvKqfhZkt8kO1u5cUO-aKiz6lFMqJ4JRfJQ3QfmF-U_5A
                                                                                                        Thrice Grand Champion of Urguan, Dragonslayer.

1 hour ago, xMuted said:

Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Ireheart writes a message to the King and Queen of Norland.

"Dear Balon Eiriksson Ruric and Hilda Eiriksson Ruric, My name is Sigrun 'Dragonslayer' Ireheart, one of Urguan's strongest warriors and courageous fighter. 

I write to you today, to ask for permission to attend this brawl of yours, as many people around the realm know I have a natural penchant for battle and honourable one-on-one combat. Should I lose, or win, I vow to act honourably and with grace, for I simply wish to attend every fighting tournament around the realm.

Yet I have been informed by my kin that dwarves of the Clan Ireheart and Frostbeard are now banished from your realm, regardless I would still like to attend.

I hope you understand my wish for honourable battle, and could give me permission to attend this brawl."

Signed,
                                                                                                                                                     z5Qem_3MZJqDvKOgwF7U8Pt2_NtDNcEYmoShVMH-aScoCOmzqsFsxA6PR9d9C481bx_HGPtr5m-ydxcZO6FjYQGgq1xoSfEm3JI5jFYmrixvKqfhZkt8kO1u5cUO-aKiz6lFMqJ4JRfJQ3QfmF-U_5A
                                                                                                        Thrice Grand Champion of Urguan, Dragonslayer.

Reveal hidden contents

qNGcIdyy8AsFwsMrimPWkZaZAXGkjkhhjvU5lNxOIeKg1VflsavUxFlLBcXgYBa-55z3ELxAKCj6uSL5vEyLsjvAcqWWWNc4_ouIzE8qg4sXJVuz20Ytz9rUJBU0I83WX0hQb9BPYMgzk686lE_hf4o

TVRr5zBxDrwCSRCJ3JtQp-4vzRbbaZm5edKqJY9KxHqHnFeMzkhSOSNvOaiRUpKD2Dt-E-f8ewR2fUuvwZVaIvWH_S2mKawEO_5osu-klctcpF8TzAofocfY2a8KWnVYPfg8A0U0Jc2DhGlyoX3iqKI

TO SIGRUN IREHEART

You are more then welcome to attend the tourney and I offer you a free pass to enter Vjardengrad so long as you do not cause trouble. But keep in mind your fellow Irehearts are still barred from entry.

qNGcIdyy8AsFwsMrimPWkZaZAXGkjkhhjvU5lNxOIeKg1VflsavUxFlLBcXgYBa-55z3ELxAKCj6uSL5vEyLsjvAcqWWWNc4_ouIzE8qg4sXJVuz20Ytz9rUJBU0I83WX0hQb9BPYMgzk686lE_hf4o

BY THE BLOOD OF THE HERALD

Balon Eiriksson Ruric, King of Norland, High Chieftain of the Rurikid, Jarl of Vjardengrad, Defender of the Red Faith, Bulwark of the Norlandic people.

*Sigmus would clench his teeth as a reaction to the on going rush of cortisol running through his veins* 

“Aye ought teh kill tat inbred bastard wit meh bare hands!” 

ok but did u roll on it being inbred