Call to the Copper Doors

searose143

[!] A missive is posted to the notice boards of Urguan, particularly about the Worker’s Guild and the great Temple. As it goes on, the writing sounds more and more urgent, and the handwriting becomes less and less neat…

Dwarves of Kal’Kadrelaz,

For many years now, we have been delving deeper into the mines of this city. For years, we have been fighting away the malice that lives there so that we can travel further. And each year that passes, I am more confident that something glorious lives within the depths: an ancient city that once harbored kin of long ago.

We have reached a great door of copper… and when we gazed upon it, the door spoke to me. It instructed me to bring a Golem to force it open. THIS WE SHALL DO! 

v9n7NEzynTk5dtxkXROL3ykm-0-ha0_VtqZ5Re8vyo9pSWxqYKRTUZvdct98w0_O7ANRd3NO2wcT_EykR_MssBywqYaXCwoh16Pob-KWAdbNGqPeZPHwV_Q0lHzWR1GiLUASdC18kqYuXjeNpw-dq2E

Photo from Skyrim Nexus

In two Stone days, we descend upon the door, and with the help of this Golem, this great feat of DWARVEN CRAFTSMANSHIP, we shall together uncover the great mystery of what lives beneath this city. We shall SEE the glory of the fabled City of Copper. And we shall do so prepared to face any sort of guardian of these depths. Together, kin, we will discover these long-kept secrets.

ᚾᚨᚱᚨ ᚷᛟᛏᚱᛖᚴ’ᚢᚱ’ᛒᛖᛞᚹᚨᚾ ᛖᚱᛟᚾ ᛞᚨ ᚴᛟᚱᚾᚨᛉᚴᚨᚱᚢᛗᛗ

Nara Gotrek’ur’bedwan eron da Kornazkarumm

((Gather at 1pm EST this Sunday 7-16-23 at the doors to the mines for the event!))

"Aye! Let's finalleh open t'is fookin' door and foind teh rich's 't hoid's from us!"

"Openin' a door deep within a mountain!" - "Wo' could go wrong." Questions Thráin, clearly never watching the LOTR trilogy.

“Sounds interesting, maybe I could learn something in there” Talinya says, reading the message in her private meditation space

"Ho-HM!" Auriel beams in joy, seeing Dwarves digging again & causing great riches to flow into Urguan.