Yet to be named

Pseudonym

Yet to be named

((Okay I'm sure you are all wondering why it has yet to be named. I did this because the name and location of this guild is classified. You will also notice I am using a false name to prevent meta gaming.))

There is on a message board that everyone passes the following:

We are looking for members of an honor bound society that will remain unnamed. As a part of this society you will be asked to do whatever your leaders say. This could be a simple task such as gathering materials or as complex a task as taking another persons life. You may be asked to stalk or scout and report back to us or just act as a diplomat. Secrecy is one of our key aspects. If you are deemed worthy we will say more when we talk to you. We will tell you everything you need to know then. Please post your replies on this notice board and you will be watched to see if you are a worthy member. Do not worry about looking for us we will come to you.

((Note: In your application please include the following:

Minecraft IGN

Rp Name

Time Zone

Do you have a Villain application? If not, do you plan to get one if you are accepted?

Why you want to join

Why you should be accepted

A brief In character life history up to date

Ps: Villain apps are key))

*****(note we are not an iblees cult)*****

Gentlemen, I wish your guild a long existence, one of wealth and prosperity. Of course, the people I represent can't just let a newly found guild run amok, interfering with our affairs. Take this in to mind; if you decide to step outside the boundaries I deem safe, you may consider you, your family, and your friends dead.

Stalking scouting and killing and not and iblees cult? Interesting,,,,and mysterious lol

*laughs when after seeing the note left by Octavian

*thinks to himself

"Just stay on the right side of the law and morality Octavian, and we should not cross paths"

"Naive this Trouvo is, perhaps he has not seem the lackadaisical Oren guard and their inefficiency to properly deal with law breakers and scum...where we will"

*Grins as he slinks back into the shadows unnoticed

((My name isn't Octavion. Back to the matter at hand, what exactly do you mean the right side of the law?))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.