VENGEANCE IN GREEN

Ireheart_Banner.png

Vengeance in Green

ᛞᛖᚨᛏᚺ ᛏᛟ ᚲᛚᚨᚾ ᚷᛟᛚᛞᚺᚨᚾᛞ

As word spread throughout the nation of the Goldhand slaughter and missives were sent from the perpetrators bragging about their victory, word soon came to the doorstep of former Grand King Bakir Ireheart. Upon hearing the news, Bakir angrily grabbed his axe, slamming it onto the table in his clan hall, grabbing a pen and paper he’d send out missives to his fellow Clan mates as well as to the current Grand King, Garedyn Mossborn.

“A great tragedy has occurred within our Kingdom. Loyal servants, esteemed advisors, and innocent dwarves have been slaughtered needlessly by their own blood. Conan Goldhand, a great friend of mine, an esteemed general, and the best Kings Hand I had during my reign, was slaughtered without a second thought. He deserved death on his terms, but this was taken away. Thalgrim Goldhand, although once a traitor to the kingdom and a coward he, was still a dwarf who had every right to an honorable and great death, but this, like Conan, was taken away. Goimbar, a servant to the kingdom and a loyal legionnaire was taken and held against his will and tortured. All these dwed, regardless of your opinions of them, did not deserve this fate, they were Urguans children, they were servants of Kingdom, and they were your kin. The honorless, traitorous, and Khorvadic acts of Torsun Goldhand, Rylanor Goldhand, and Davli Goldhand will not go unanswered by me, nor by Yavoks kin. We will hunt each of you down, cut out your innards and throw you to the deepest parts of the mountain where you shall be no more than a cursed memory upon our people. Let the Gods, as well as the Grand King, bear witness to my oath, I will avenge Conan Goldhand, Thalgrim Goldhand, Goimbar Goldhand and wipe out the line of the remaining traitorous goldhands. Let it be known to those who go to harbor any of these honorless Goldhands, that a grudge shall fall upon you for eternity.”

6WgypUhRVXPJHY51Z59eK17DXswFyTwaGXpygibdMZmYmtW0uYsnmHDiH7enrler6kgZj1T8jCeEyeBRmvMUmS9MMC2niVjuv2cRwoidQbZO_DJvZCUGI17sNzjNo0MSV4QcSftspUZL4BzNzgdTmKs

Elder of Clan Ireheart, Bane of the Orcs, Bane of Philip III

The automaton had only just heard of the grisly tale from a friend, even more confused on why a bounty, dead or alive, was on his head. He wasnt even at the scene of the crime, after all...

Ursus Grandaxe grimaces as the missive reaches him. "Yeh 'ave meh axe, bet a want yeh tu brin' em en aloive fur questionib' by teh council 'nd courts." The magistrate penned towards the King of Old