Of Mountains and Soil

-TSi8JXdcWFnrFCUiYih9lhgOPX8fWXMYXzoi8wi4Vcv5UYuyN6KwKqj3Ik1Tg3Uqxb13jRHoDTXDyREctrLxp79ZmNyoCLQvuhNnlZ22Skr54qJzoGjnD6fRsb0OmLrErkAQXhP

139 S.A, 23rd of the Amber Cold

01/08/2023
ISSUED BY:

THE OBSIDIAN THRONE

vyFo-1zyNQ8q_athAy9LPayRR4XyqEVid0ZQKQNt4Ygv_PZDRMyfZru9wz8ndvERgHxhjOZB2mLy0XIolEGSBUugdyG4DLcYPclxNYZwGvPIHRxwZYg0GztTCiQ004TTOX-oOlCW5Fbpd-UMIOvRTGQ

ᛟᚠ ᛗᛟᚢᚾᛏᚨᛁᚾᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛊᛟᛁᛚ

Of Mountains and Soil
ᛟᚠ ᛗᛟᚢᚾᛏᚨᛁᚾᛊ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛊᛟᛁᛚ

qFPVpX2eJHpYRWxjHKiCD3xvhhKBG_A2ZZA48E3dnMbaiFfht6Z1hFmtgdmyrKfsZcFy_uAPLp9SOclkdLOPzsP6z_6IEuNt9MixgJKYcnQz2dWMls4zEusGbT9G7HtyW_pBdbpscPSzxqUxhh0CLoQ

YOTH BRATHMORDAKIN NA YOTH ANBELLA NA YOTH URGUAN

ᛁᛟᚦ ᛒᚱᚨᚦᛗᛟᚱᛞᚨᚲᛁᚾ ᚾᚨ ᛁᛟᚦ ᚨᚾᛒᛖᛚᛚᚨ ᚾᚨ ᛁᛟᚦ ᚢᚱᚷᚢᚨᚾ

I, Garedyn The Emerald, upon my mantle as Grand King of Urguan and Child of Gloin, hereby declare my willingness to rally to the aid of Anbella’s Balance, and in lieu with it my promise to maintain the Triadic Oaths I have sworn against those who pose a danger to Anbella’s natural domain, should it ever be required.

I, Aeve, upon my role as Dedicant and a servant of the Aspects, hereby declare my friendship with Grand King Garedyn, and in lieu with it my promise to aid the Dwarvish peoples in purging blight from their lands and rooting out any and all forms of the unnatural that may pose a threat to their wellbeing, should either emerge or ever be required.

f3TDNBn71I8BvOKAzGGMzj-U2b-sqJe3_ftNl4bY55ANEHqK3I4-ILqT2hfzYCytsKvjkVO6UxttwxnF1QCvbxk418Z_4ykpUUEO1Wv-mp-QFoU3Xp41yHy5ONtn3JXwxbldCcRs1cCilZXA2_g35bY

Signed,

Garedyn The Emerald,

Grand King of Urguan, Chief of the Mossborn,

Prophet of Yemekar, Seer of Hefrumm, Zealot of the Triad.

Aeve,

Just Aeve.

24 minutes ago, _RoyalCrafter_ said:

My promise to aid the Dwarvish peoples in purging blight from their lands

"Should start with the Frostbeards," Hilda smirked.