TO THE CLAN OF FREYSSON

I6fpaoEuS1HDVpMyCBQ488JnFT9f7DpEOyyuTpsD7SnoTa1v2vXCCA1E7eB8zNSYdj1OJ6eQpEq1qBpsiNZdvsKPRgc4phtSVtpp5asTrUYsjT23FnIUO40odgdRZOh9eN98BX8h3EWQFt46KsaiENM

2vNEqG1JVulvPnSkdPCjO3MpF89lJBMdeJ9dbfnBLtERASRSx-a0ygr12FamyCM3Hv0umPfQkmYLGj1MXHptguerhuGsrvQGz8QE8WGkVP7Bow3nwpVrd7Nd01fqXcjQ322aXu6rb7VKINGYR59Ngms

TO THE CLAN OF FREYSSON

By the Authority and Will of the King of Norland

Issued on, 12th of Caedric’s Kindling, 466 Age of Stifled Flame

I6fpaoEuS1HDVpMyCBQ488JnFT9f7DpEOyyuTpsD7SnoTa1v2vXCCA1E7eB8zNSYdj1OJ6eQpEq1qBpsiNZdvsKPRgc4phtSVtpp5asTrUYsjT23FnIUO40odgdRZOh9eN98BX8h3EWQFt46KsaiENM

AS THE HIGH CHIEFTAIN

of the Rurikid Clans it is my duty to settle and mediate the disputes of the sons of Edvard, Eirik, and Frey. And as is his right, Frey Ruric of the Freysson clan, has called for a Chiefsmoot before the High Keeper of the Red Faith and the High Chieftain of the Rurikid Clans.

SO LET THERE BE NO DOUBT

That a moot of the Freysson Clan will be held at the end of this Ashen week, all fully ignited members of the clan are commanded to attend should they wish to vote for the future of Clan Freysson.

BY THE BLOOD OF THE HERALD

Balon Eiriksson Ruric, King of Norland, High Chieftain of the Rurikkid, Jarl of Vjardengrad, Defender of The Red Faith, Defender of the Highlands.

z0nDVhWokvRKhk-MGN_TMtnJ14mUixvKUnqhsdmGmpEoCv__OL9ePK3ZUsjOSVik2WIG3KL2VlWzAbMc9LcLo31Uf8d8_jS5a_nE0qq8vBNzWNdzI0Ne1JkkPW8p_rwqMjNiNZD2nLLRibAhcw8GaOQ

Spoiler

Friday 5pm EST (8/11)

Odin 'The Peacemaker' Freysson Ruric intends to keep the peace and provide his other clan members with what they need.

Knox silently wonders why so many leaders have been pushed out by the new Norlandic Regime. "They change the army three times and give no funding to their teachers- hell, I haven't seen a single mina offered to go buy books, and I'm the head librarian! What is the world coming to..."

Liam cannot read.

Lofi already forgot.