A CALL FOR VENERATION

littyfam

L04PqyCCaeZBYI-BQdbs3LAwUNIffAmJAusJRyyaP7pURxil-bUGg5BmHjcEdwsMJCaXPRFAnnjTIqdjIM3LClDE7gsdS3Hx6MHPT_a4K6Nt-2WftoqZq5hxGMJ4PFtm6meychDWXVbX0U1-LNXsMdE

A CALL FOR VENERATION

9th of Harren’s Folly, 1936

Addressed to His Holiness, Sixtus V and His Highness, Ottomar von Alstreim

TmccA_K5LPSVcHqBnm6KIDMUTLE0qUXVKDHRnIw5QYPYKKG-S_p05rC-3xQkTy_UgZUhstW1F9SwIw72XCIN4ZqOJk-9pqo4tiqd7KLuxogcYH6uvCHxwJaQ59D5Ior4oce3rhm_1P35QZtzdTVknH4

I shall not write overmuch to preface that which I request - it is self-evident, I hope. I shall merely state this: I hope that much consideration is given on this matter, and that a dutiful answer to this request, guided by God alone, is sent in response.

Thusly, do I call for the consideration of two individuals for veneration, as acknowledgement for those pious and virtuous lives that they have led, witnessed by all in the lands of Whitespire and beyond: the Prince Henry of Aaun, and Father Wert of Whitespire.

I will touch on their lives only briefly, for any such words of mine are no doubt tainted by worldly biases for these good folk; thusly, do I begin with the late Lord Alba, Henry of Aaun.

I had not known him long, nor so closely as many in this fair kingdom, but I had known him to be a man of great faith; he was fallible, no doubt, but such mistakes plague us all. He was a man devoted to peace, to God’s Peace - a man who embraced that legacy of Godwin of Aaun. It is from him that I had come to know Whitespire, and from him that I had come to know those intricacies of faith that even the nobility might encompass. None might doubt his devotion to God, and to those kingdoms of God - and thusly, do I ask for his veneration.

Nextly, then, I shall touch upon that life of the long-late Father Wert. I am certain that his contributions have not gone unnoticed in our Holy Mother Church; our library flourishes by his hand, and the Church is empowered by it. Though I had spoken to him but a handful of times, I should think this alone a testament of his piety - and thusly, do I ask for his veneration.

I pray that my requests fall on receptive ears.

In Faith

Father Mikhael