Office of The Astronomer; Recruitment

Melpomenne

♪♪♪

AN OFFICIAL PUBLICATION FROM

8JCahSlZ4GZGrsOyPKaRoexCY0cruo-rLpIpdjDnXloR5Ko9xVluTsFG7S4EearQjKUn7VF6UHafDLE9xl-inat0nt-V4Eja59q38aZKMH9HDwjG3YHwJQhTUJgkor_RZX9HJ5swuuu7sEZtLiXxNS4zkqcrRnnoJ8qoIUpHHcUDp-bMHf7VgPf9vNQMqjO-3nK0rfKy-5VaZAnJQcCQ20Otxmhn8LmM6ydx3E_gtOAlaITmg4mgpOvmJG1vS-EEj-pnbt7RCNAPE0Y51f0_S7XdrUnhPZYpLIh4gfYE2Sir8U

A CALL TO ACTION;

RECRUITMENT

isBNXhghW588nXvlW8yLwK_LC6UvHwcQGz_eUiT1IfB0GNp7TpCsynK3Un4muIx5SJdk3L49GDNDEZbWw997-HVLZQmdXYOWp3PxB_qCzKhW0nNKVnzxvjSKEf1BxT6qmAnKM9ivW2qyXMvly-LsnOg

hmWF-N3RBNu5FRKp1FDLv-SwraDEAlFurV1AFNmUAhDCdWaMKVWgIs0VFzmU24GQffJUJCQ1swXp1VV4mZ8fqw92zMZ7OzYrhALYlSOmB9hgbUOddLCNC453oivRFWULrHnMCussYbU6xCIeJKAMuUo

ISSUED BY THE

nwdH0nesNPG2QM5HLFUT4u0vFQ4fasrUtZ4o4YoUnrvS5sXr3r1ZgyrHt35O7itT2BXTu1AJatM0DjlRm2OBnRtYQRkA50NNviltYuW6lyZ7uYhmJ445_T2CU4-qeIdW20TFR9mhlvNjgTYFp8A6pd4

ON THIS 10TH DAY OF GRONNA AG DROBA OF 489 E.S. 

──────────────🜂──────────────

diArTF4O782UQQkKxjV_VEcJqVIXeGnNczlDyK2CExw5CVkSBUBCcjlFJ4GiDBeACkYYzECafXJ0JcN0rDP1B_578uHVSz9UiMrtK1YJ5izZII1UIecAJNWVCXKKicwb6VxMzZIjA1EM5n91hQ-2D7s

B1P9VnYLVdKILfWW6fx5oNWBVgsm6KpANoye64IwYibqCdA7M_VbM3ubaN2cAMiyCHQf-h7dQDEp0npdOn4yD-RV4NQ4Ao9McJrU1MKpjC7TdD_BOOL_AQBJAE5qjYdBWWaJo5zI1Nj_8Yda2-cqIP0t is with great honour and responsibility that I carry out my duties as the Court Astronomer, and I am committed to upholding the traditions of astronomical excellence within our kingdom. As we strive to deepen our understanding of the celestial realm and its profound influence on our lives, I recognize the need for a talented and dedicated team to support our endeavours.

I am seeking a young, aspiring individual who shows a keen interest in the stars, titans, and the broader cosmos. The selected ward will have the unique opportunity to learn under the guidance of the Court Astronomer and engage in practical observations, calculations, and research. This apprenticeship will not only offer a comprehensive understanding of astronomy but also foster a deeper connection with the wonders of the universe.

Furthermore, I am also searching for qualified individuals to join my office as scholars. These individuals should possess a strong background in astronomy, mathematics, or related fields, or be willing to delve into these fields. Their responsibilities will encompass assisting in complex astronomical calculations, recording observations, maintaining instruments, and supporting the overall functioning of the Court Astronomer's office.

The Court of the Esrova Prikaz has been a patron of science and intellectual pursuits, and I believe that a proficient and dedicated team will undoubtedly contribute to furthering our understanding of the cosmos and its mysteries.

If you know of any potential candidates for the position of wards or assistants, I kindly request that you share their names and contact information with me. Additionally, I would be grateful if you could circulate the job openings within your esteemed circles and encourage qualified candidates to apply. All are welcome, regardless of origin.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any additional information or have any queries regarding this request. I am looking forward to your kind support in this endeavour to assemble a team of passionate and talented individuals to serve the Office of the Astronomer.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

──────────────🜂──────────────

Spoiler

FORMAT:

[Start Spoiler]

IGN: Melpomenne

DISCORD: Melpomenne#0001

RP NAME: Mischa
[End Spoiler]

INTRODUCTORY LETTER TO THE LADY ASTRONOMER:

(Be sure to detail whether your character is interested in being my ward or a scholar of the office)

tqY7cFU48bx3oCvjgTF-xBPQY54M0qxQqi24VQP_Mu6t9zrerR4IVLGEaalcHGOc1CswsR6o5nSdK6MX9TeZVohzzD4Oenf45KdexxdTk9Fj2Oxln0u8V2FSpcQEnvjapfKJdjJ81V4AZUPDxRmEN_E

Her Royal Highness, PRINCESS MISCHA FLORENTINA, 

Princess of Hanseti-Ruska, Duchess of Greywyn, Countess of Florentine, Court Astronomer of Hanseti-Ruska

mM2onF_0QXBA2nHQ-uKZHnm55hpimxrAck3Oxv97V0UUPx9cK4BLMtQwcDv-9u20urJEckWgJe4ZYOZga3Tre3kS_B4VtW2f9wZZwmFbiRAvtbWpramhkoCVw2JkKkTSVjb-hNN_dIuDSSfaUNDKCtk

Her Royal Majesty, AMAYA OF VENZIA, 

Queen-Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess-Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess-Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine-Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald, and Vasiland, Countess-Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, Toruv, Valdev, and Werdenburg, Viscountess-Consort of Varna, Baroness-Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, et cetera

7sy9tgci7gHHqu6jRAg_MVOxhhqpFU0LJfPThfoN3ClVTXNac28D2QDvexuxXeo9I7AfG9mC9lvFfZ43bJBhQBd0op6Mbwy8C0TLZ8vtSyHgpCgUPYaPWAX7ZuJV8_VM2Y4Dy2Vc_VpTpygv0aPKgFY

His Excellency, FABIAN OTTO D’ARKENT-KORTREVICH, 

Grand Lord of Hanseti-Ruska

vHXB56iTWmnsf3se3cm3fDqA0invz913CNl284TPauRlz8JIwQLovBP6kxf4q4VnixKiAQA7DYpIybMEls5KOySwF_Cx2159ssfMPsyPjhichGmPsVYe20t2Xlfa1kOXSFRJfjZ6Lai5Z30Qe475LEo

Robert Sigmund, upon having the missive read out to him, would smile at the opportunity yo learn such a subject. Shortly after the Court Astrologer would receive a letter, though it was clearly written by someone other than the Prince, someone who had smartened the boy's words up;

Spoiler

IGN: Fionn__TWG

DISCORD: fionntwg

RP NAME: Robert Sigmund

INTRODUCTORY LETTER TO THE LADY ASTRONOMER:

"Fair day to you, Your Highness. I write to you by way of my most leal servant, to make known my interest in the study of the stars above. It is through my years of witnessing my father, the King Aleksandr's passion for the subject unfold that his love for such a subject has passed on to one of his own. It is my own hope that you shall accept me to be your ward, so that I may learn from you all that the night sky has offered, and shall offer in the time to come, for it is most certain that much like He has given us this Earth to feed our bodies, GODAN has given us the cosmos to feed our minds.

I await your response with a great, expanding interest.

Signed,

His Royal Highness, Robert Sigmund Barbanov-Bihar, Duke of Kreden"

The last line would noticeably be a lot more messy than the rest of the letter. As he attempted to read the work, Robert gave a nod of approval. The fact he couldn't read half of the words showed that his servant had indeed served well on this day.